Joaquin says...

U

User-4525

@Joaquin_UMOL73: Little birdie told me Jimmy Johnson offered help against option after Nebraska loss and Golden and D'nofrio turned him down..yeah you got it

Advertisement
They should fire him for cause after that. He's basically shown reckless disregard for the wellbeing of the program.

Advertisement
Huge grain of salt. We're all angry and upset. If true...I can't go there in my brain

I personally could've helped them vs the option, and I'm not a football coach.

It's a glorified HS package, and it sucks. Talking about the triple option. Infer what you will about our packages that can't stop it.

Advertisement
Lol u mean to tell me Randy was better than Folden. He just gave every scout team player a football and have our defense tackle them all. Lol

LjgV4mr.gif

Advertisement
Like it or not were stuck with Goldie to many $$$$. AD Blake has to step up and demand staff changes.
If it is true that JJ offered to help and they said NO thanks we are in massive trouble as in the definition of insanity being doing the same thing over and over unsuccessfully and expecting a different result.......... walking out of the stadium last night i heard more than 1 fan mocking Goldies Pressers "its on me , we need to fix get it fixed..... if the fans are mocking Goldie do the players have any confidence it will get died ? Has Goldie lost the players ?

Advertisement
Joaquin Gonzalez ‏@Joaquin_UMOL73

"Got beat in all 3 phases by GT” Golden said. “I thought they played a **** of a ballgame"--who the f$&k cares how they played!! Really!!

But they really didn't play that great of a game. We shot ourselves in the foot. Two TOs in the red zone, missed tackles and lack of discipline in our lanes.

Joaquin Gonzalez ‏@Joaquin_UMOL73

"Got beat in all 3 phases by GT” Golden said. “I thought they played a **** of a ballgame"--who the f$&k cares how they played!! Really!!

Advertisement
Back