Joaquin Gonzalez finds out Blake Baker is retained (Video)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen up and take notes @ssvir @CashMoneyCane nice little dose of reality for you two! Lol
Hey **** for brains. I'll type it in capital letters for you ...

I AM NOT A FAN OF MANNY DIAZ. I AM A FAN OF MY SCHOOL AND I WOULD RATHER MANNY BE SUCCESSFUL AND WIN NOW THAN HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER REBUILD.

Your are literally one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered and that's saying something considering some of the retards on CIS.

Advertisement
Hey **** for brains. I'll type it in capital letters for you ...

I AM NOT A FAN OF MANNY DIAZ. I AM A FAN OF MY SCHOOL AND I WOULD RATHER MANNY BE SUCCESSFUL AND WIN NOW THAN HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER REBUILD.

Your are literally one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered and that's saying something considering some of the retards on CIS.
Have to go through another rebuild?! You serious sport, we’re already in a rebuild and have been for Diaz’s entire tenure regardless of what flake James said was the reason he hired manure because according to his logic a green horn no head coaching experience gimmick man was the best choice to lead this team because he had a better defense then NoD and a turnover chain? Smh well no **** so does every D coordinator still with a coaching job have a better defense then NoD. Lol but but but the admin was saying it’s not a rebuild and manure just has to get the offense right and we’re competing again, well right up until the part when manure admitted after the loss to fiu That it’s now a “rebuild” and then got smoked for it and had to walk back like the lispy Seminole he is. It continue with your “super fan” shtick, it’s hilarious to us sporto! Or you could wake up to reality that the sooner diaz is gone the sooner god willing someone who knows how to coach and succeed in a rebuild gets the job. Till then it’s just a false sense of hope coming out of the Hecht to the sheep.

Comedy gold right here folks wow
1610740516474.gif

Advertisement
Have to go through another rebuild?! You serious sport, we’re already in a rebuild and have been for Diaz’s entire tenure regardless of what flake James said was the reason he hired manure because according to his logic a green horn no head coaching experience gimmick man was the best choice to lead this team because he had a better defense then NoD and a turnover chain? Smh well no **** so does every D coordinator still with a coaching job have a better defense then NoD. Lol but but but the admin was saying it’s not a rebuild and manure just has to get the offense right and we’re competing again, well right up until the part when manure admitted after the loss to fiu That it’s now a “rebuild” and then got smoked for it and had to walk back like the lispy Seminole he is. It continue with your “super fan” shtick, it’s hilarious to us sporto! Or you could wake up to reality that the sooner diaz is gone the sooner god willing someone who knows how to coach and succeed in a rebuild gets the job. Till then it’s just a false sense of hope coming out of the Hecht to the sheep.
haters gonna hate didnt read GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back