Joaquin Gonzalez and Mike Rumph going to be on 560 soon

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
with Hochman, Crowder and Krantz. It'll be interesting to get their take. I know Joaquin has been pimping Mario, and Hochman has been pimping Mike for a position on the new UM staff.

Advertisement
I think people need to chill with all the ex players coaching stuff. Whose to say any of them can actually coach college level. Just get Butch in and let him build a staff.

Marc Hochman is an idiot fwiw. He wanted the players to carry Al Golden off the field on their shoulders after we beat Clemson. I'm just interested in what Rumph and Gonzalez have to say.

I think people need to chill with all the ex players coaching stuff. Whose to say any of them can actually coach college level. Just get Butch in and let him build a staff.

It would be easy to chill if guys like golden, dorito and coley never coach at the U. If they can be coaches anyone can do it.

Advertisement
Hochman is a freaking idiot who says the dumbest s*it all the time. He wanted everyone to rush the field if we would have beaten Clemson.

I do not care if we are 8-4 or 4-8, we do NOT rush the field for any victory in Miami. Let those programs who have never won or accomplished anything rush the field. (like GaTech beating FSU).

On top of that, he has a Gator sitting next to him in his show and what ****es me off more is how Crowder talks Miami and Canes like if he even has a clue of what goes on down here and the history of the program.

Hochman is a freaking idiot who says the dumbest s*it all the time. He wanted everyone to rush the field if we would have beaten Clemson.

I do not care if we are 8-4 or 4-8, we do NOT rush the field for any victory in Miami. Let those programs who have never won or accomplished anything rush the field. (like GaTech beating FSU).

On top of that, he has a Gator sitting next to him in his show and what ****es me off more is how Crowder talks Miami and Canes like if he even has a clue of what goes on down here and the history of the program.

part of his corny slapstick comedy routine. if you're going to be a clown, you should at least be entertaining.

Advertisement
Back