Joaquin and Romberg on Tate Martell

Good on the Coaches who prevented Martell's ***** whipped soft *** from being our QB. I thought he was The Guy, but, he's a little tattoo boy who likes big ****, and quits on his team. F em!

Advertisement
You are harsher on them than I am here but I didn’t want to go this route after you raised the point you did because there is a chance you’re right and some sensitivities around it all if you are. I don’t assume they have no idea about his situation - but maybe they don’t. Likewise, I may just expect less or different from our former players in terms of decorum. I don’t see this as unusual - it just blew up because fans noticed. Romberg crapped on our OL after spending time with them this past fall. DJ and someone or other have been ribbing Pinckney for ages. It is what it is from my view. On my list of complaints and concerns about the program I have, former players who bother to care isn’t high on my list. But I get it, perspectives differ on them.
There’s a gigantic difference between calling a player lazy like they did with some of the OL they observed and attacking a player who took leave from the team because he might be suffering from psychological issues. You’re a very bright guy. You know recognize that difference.

A buffoon like Romturd is known for spouting off and talking without thinking. He’s a noted moron.

I didn't mind Coker, because it brought us a MNC, should've been 2- 3 total. Not saying we couldn't have won with another HC, but don't think Barry Alvarez would've been a good substitute.
I agree about Alvarez. The problem with Coker was that with merely ST at safety instead of Ed Reed, the coach on the field and leader in the locker room, Larry loss(I know they cheated but seriously how many times would Ed let the slow white QB run up the middle?) ST was the greatest athlete I've ever seen but Larry sucked enough that he wasn't enough. Ed would never had allowed that OSU RB to steal a pick six from him lit ST did. That 14 point swing is game over. Hey, Larry got one NC and that is job well done but with more talent than anyone ever had, he let the program dissolve. I never blame players but these former players need to accept some of the blame if they want to run their mouths. ****, even Manny would win NC with Ed's team. They picked short term certainty for themselves at a tragic cost to all who came later.

Don't get me wrong, we owe everything to the players in this program. They made it and continued it for as long as it lasted. BUT it was not by picking the coaches. Remember, they didn't want JJ and actually rebelled that first year. For the work, effort, dedication and devotion we own those kids and men everything about this great program. They did it. Oh we were fantastic fans ans the OB was death to anyone with us in there and many of us poured $$ into the program, but it was the kids that made it special. But the administration had not mastered the art of picking losers for HC yet, so what it they had taken a relatively unknown head coach from Michigan State instead of bending to the players when Butch left. Given the talent Larry had to work with, do you think that guy named Nick Saban might have managed more than one NC?

Advertisement
Those guys got thoroughly outworked and slapped around by Ohio Taint physically. And that was especially true of the loudmouth OL. They clowned and planned celebrations prior to the game then flopped despite a humongous talent advantage.

Players were passing around flyers for their national title party lol.

Because I am
giphy.gif

Tate still getting caped for despite two former players and anyone finally calling him out for the diva behaviors.

How did he earn so much benefit of doubt, and minimizing of his actions? “His girl is hot, he has a great head of hair, the coaches tricked him into coming here”.

Selective outrage. What if it were Kosi?

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Advertisement
You gotta love former players there were elevated to great heights by better players trying to infuse some kind of wisdom to the current team. Has anyone listened to Romberg trying to make a point? It's insufferable
He’s a total dope and a hypocrite to boot.

Advertisement
Good on the Coaches who prevented Martell's ***** whipped soft *** from being our QB. I thought he was The Guy, but, he's a little tattoo boy who likes big ****, and quits on his team. F em!
I love big ****. I’m ok with the hate. Please however refrain from attacking *****. ***** are OFF LIMITS 🙌
C366B35A-F83A-4C71-A94B-E6F3A947F62F.gif

Advertisement
1st timeheadcoach diaz losing team credibility pacifying transfer tate and jw15, "tnm" is right. The only guy coming to practice and doing what he should be doing for the team has been perrybut coach diaz wanted a yes man at the qb spot. If he wants to hitch his wagon to jw15 in his 1st tenure as a headcoach, he doesnt want to be here long. Why would any real headcoach align themselves with a crybaby st qb that isnt a winner!

1st timeheadcoach diaz losing team credibility pacifying transfer tate and jw15, "tnm" is right. The only guy coming to practice and doing what he should be doing for the team has been perrybut coach diaz wanted a yes man at the qb spot. If he wants to hitch his wagon to jw15 in his 1st tenure as a headcoach, he doesnt want to be here long. Why would any real headcoach align themselves with a crybaby st qb that isnt a winner!

i think the three biggest mistakes manny made were tate, jw, and JT in how he handled each of them. he preached accountability and what not, but allowed each of the three back on and allowed them to continue ******** up. obviously, JT isnt as big of an issue aside from the suspension, but the message was sent. same goes for JW and his tantrums/transfer portal BS. he shouldve been booted when he went AWOL. perry has been the only leader in that Qb room this season and has been a great surprise given the issues he had last year. i hope he gets a shot again this offseason.

i think the three biggest mistakes manny made were tate, jw, and JT in how he handled each of them. he preached accountability and what not, but allowed each of the three back on and allowed them to continue ******** up. obviously, JT isnt as big of an issue aside from the suspension, but the message was sent. same goes for JW and his tantrums/transfer portal BS. he shouldve been booted when he went AWOL. perry has been the only leader in that Qb room this season and has been a great surprise given the issues he had last year. i hope he gets a shot again this offseason.

The thing with perry, he's never really had serious problems, he's just from the "post everything online era" besides that, he hasnt been an issue, like alot of players, have to take the playbook more serious early on, he's definitely matured to that point, he should've been named the starter out the gate. Coach diaz is OTJT'ing, we'll see if he's the quick learner he seems to be, cause the party is over now, gotta make real solid moves that's in the best interest of the team, those same people that criticized coach richt for how he handled the jt4 situation, but praised manny for bringing em back, the team still 6 & 6, so its not all just about talent, its about being a team and playing for each other, the selfish mindsets have to be rooted out. We dont need sometimey jw15 crybaby *** under center, perry has supported that man without pouting, but as soon as perry became the starter, somebodies not showing up for practice, perry has never done that since he's been here.

If coach diaz is smart, he'll start perry for the bowl game, and if jw15 wants to dissappear or transfers, SEE YA!

Advertisement
Back