Joanes Fortilien

Advertisement
6’3 210lb WR with that kind of athleticism is what Miami has been missing for years. The WRs we get over 6 ft are always skinny and weak as **** out of high school with the exception of Michael Redding. But I don’t know if Redding has the kind of hops required to Moss fools in the air though.

Advertisement
6’3 210lb WR with that kind of athleticism is what Miami has been missing for years. The WRs we get over 6 ft are always skinny and weak as **** out of high school with the exception of Michael Redding. But I don’t know if Redding has the kind of hops required to Moss fools in the air though.

Let's work on "catch football that hits you in hands while wide open" before we move onto advanced courses known as "Mossing fools in the air".

My son trains with Kenny Shaw who’s the wr coach at dp. I talked with Kenny, he grew up a huge canes fan and only went to FSU because we were a **** show! This kid is impressive man.

@gogeta4 when asked about that training up here, your boys son would have got some action with this kid.

Let's work on "catch football that hits you in hands while wide open" before we move onto advanced courses known as "Mossing fools in the air".

Let's work on "stop trying to catch the football with your body" before we move onto intermediate courses like "catch the football that hits you in the hands while wide open."

Advertisement
In today’s football strength has nothing to do with being a good wr. Best WRs year in and out ain’t strong, they are fast, crafty, and technical. Strength is now acting. They either beat their guy with speed and route running or coaching (to put them in position to make plays) or use the refs (acting). The game has changed mostly cause of rule changes. DBs and LBs cannot breathe on a WR nowadays

Advertisement
Verified 41 inch vert for Redding

Advertisement
Big Body wr out of Orlando Dr. Phillips with an offer from us.

I think we need Bigger types at wr in this class. 6'2 and above and 1 slot speedster.

https://247sports.com/player/joanes-fortlien-46085753/

The last wr or player we got from Dr.Phillips was Ryan Moore. One of the inventors of the U being thrown up. Also a big wr.

Normally I agree with you, but not as stated. Speed Speed and hands. Size is good if you got a lot of speed guys around him.

I think Kansas City and New England molded the meta to now be a big bodied slot, with small guys on the edge running across the field.

idk.. it's monday.

Advertisement
Back