JJ Fitzpatrick

01rodric

Greed is Good
Poster on Canestime is saying that Tony Fitzpatrick's ( 84') son a WR (2014) out Clearwater CC will be camping down here next week. Poster says he's 5'11" 180 and running a 4.4. Anyone got anything on this kid?

Advertisement
I know he had 3 catches for 21 yards in 2011

Let me guess, he's a stud and a lifelong cane fan. His frame is such that he could add about 4 inches and 20 lbs. and be a stud safety (something we've lacked forever). Will be camping later this year in hopes of earning an offer. he currently has bama, FSU, uf, lsu, Miami, and Clemson as schools who stand out in his top 50, and will be trimming it down to 40 by the beginning of the season. Due to limited schollies, it's possible to to get him in on a track scholarship. Is this about right, or am I missing something?:ohlord:

Let me guess, he's a stud and a lifelong cane fan. His frame is such that he could add about 4 inches and 20 lbs. and be a stud safety (something we've lacked forever). Will be camping later this year in hopes of earning an offer. he currently has bama, FSU, uf, lsu, Miami, and Clemson as schools who stand out in his top 50, and will be trimming it down to 40 by the beginning of the season. Due to limited schollies, it's possible to to get him in on a track scholarship. Is this about right, or am I missing something?:ohlord:

see what you did there.

unimpressed. matter fact, downright crappy post.

Let me guess, he's a stud and a lifelong cane fan. His frame is such that he could add about 4 inches and 20 lbs. and be a stud safety (something we've lacked forever). Will be camping later this year in hopes of earning an offer. he currently has bama, FSU, uf, lsu, Miami, and Clemson as schools who stand out in his top 50, and will be trimming it down to 40 by the beginning of the season. Due to limited schollies, it's possible to to get him in on a track scholarship. Is this about right, or am I missing something?:

see what you

Everyone's a critic. Just trying to add some levity and fun to an otherwise boring offseason. Why so serious?

Advertisement

Let me guess, he's a stud and a lifelong cane fan. His frame is such that he could add about 4 inches and 20 lbs. and be a stud safety (something we've lacked forever). Will be camping later this year in hopes of earning an offer. he currently has bama, FSU, uf, lsu, Miami, and Clemson as schools who stand out in his top 50, and will be trimming it down to 40 by the beginning of the season. Due to limited schollies, it's possible to to get him in on a track scholarship. Is this about right, or am I missing something?:

see what you

Everyone's a critic. Just trying to add some levity and fun to an otherwise boring offseason. Why so serious?

he's right post sucked cuz

The premise had potential but you went overboard and really lost mee in the middle to the end. So serious because you failed at making funny.

Advertisement
Larry,

Yes. He is my nephew and plays at the school I coach for. Here's the deal.

JJ is a hard worker who's fruits may pay off in the end. It will be a long battle as we had a QB that was role playing until the younger kid grew a pair. Well, he did. The younger QB played JV and has matured tremendously as we hoped for. We went into our spring game as a 30 point underdog - as we had no true QB - or so they thought. We beat the dogsnot out of Hernando at their home - who has several kids with D1 offers.

While many will say spring games do not matter, they don't and I agree.... however, we had about 20% of our offensive plays in and did very well. Our Defense is nasty and fast. JJ had 3 catches in that game alone and didn't play much in the 2nd half.... He started and played safety and had position on 3 INT's but did not come down with them... our starter was out. He has around 10 D1 offers.

He does not drop a ball. Period. His routes are crisp and he knows how to get separation. He is legitimately around a mid 4.5 40.

At the Miami camp - he showed out. Did not drop 1 ball. His battle? He's white. It will limit his looks at that position.

His he has 3 former NFL players in this family and 6 D1 athletes with 4 being in football.

He has a good chance. I project him to have 50+ catches this year, as our HC is pass happy and he is the go to receiver when it comes down to it....

He is #19.

Isn't that kid related to Canebros?

Advertisement
Back