JJ and Redwine

PineCo.

FLORIDA MAN
Premium
Shout out to these young men . The two of them have to be in discussion for the top DB duo in the past 15-20 years . These two are true canes and have bright futures in the NFL . Cheers to the last game with the U on their helmets .

Advertisement
063DF6C6-7D04-4C04-8546-26062656CA3E.jpeg

Advertisement
What i really about these guys is that they are both grinders/hardworker. Not the most talented but they always improve their on craft. Hope they both get legit bags in the league.

Advertisement
Extra props to Redwine for sticking through a position change and improving!! I really did not like him as a CB but he has been a great safety the last year and a half.
Even extra props to Redwine because he came to Miami after Golden offered him last minute after we missed on other targets. Could of easily held it against us and gone to Louisville, but decided to come here instead

Probably our best safety duo in more than a decade. Props to JJ for being the leader we all heard about. Special props to redwine to working his way into NFL GMs minds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish these dudes nothing but the best and wish them bright NFL futures. I don’t care if they make by draft or UDF...I just want both of these dudes to eat, and eat for a long time.

Class acts, man. Honestly, as much chit as I’ve been talking, I wanna see these boys go out w some hardware. Yes it’s been a disappointing season, but the defensive leaders (JJ, Redwine, M Jax, and Willis) they need to go out on a high. It will truly crush and infuriate me beyond belief if we lose tomorrow, b/c I don’t wanna see my guys who gave it 1000% this yr go out like that.

We’ve had so many great safeties here. So this goes back a ways and I’m not saying they were the best but, I loved watching C J Richardson and Terris Harris not the fastest but they layed the wood.

Advertisement
Back