Jimmy said we fuccin!!

illwoods

Recruit
Ran into Jimmy tonight down in the Keys...he said no doubt we fuccin!

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_Resized_20220826_182551.jpg
    Resized_Resized_Resized_20220826_182551.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 460
Advertisement
He's fuccin someone tonight!! but yes, we be fuccin... Cause Bain is a Hurricane...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
His U is a bit weak. Did you catch him after a few drinks? I am curious what did he say about us?
Honestly I see him all the time down here cause I own a place close to his. He was with a group of peeps for happy hour and had a few no doubt..Honestly said Mario is keeping things on the down low and that he doesn't want to say too much but that things are looking good.

Advertisement
Honestly I see him all the time down here cause I own a place close to his. He was with a group of peeps for happy hour and had a few no doubt..Honestly said Mario is keeping things on the down low and that he doesn't want to say too much but that things are looking good.
Thanks for that. I'm not pressing for any details I just want to know when he said that Mario is keeping things on the down low but things are looking good, was that a reference to the overall program in general or was he referring to this year's team?

Advertisement
I thought so. Low key is best. New miami ruined a lot

Advertisement
Back