Jimmy Murphy on the Orange Bowl Boys Podcast

Advertisement
Absolute gem. Excellent pod. The kid is so inspiring and we all know it translated to the field for years for us.

Worth listening to for his insight on the coaches, and the locker room. All the Manny haters might not be happy to hear it but coming from our hardest worker on the team, by far, I think the opinions and information being discussed can be trusted.

His story about how he got into UM really was impressive. Cool dude.

Really great listen, obviously he’s been a fan favorite, but his story is really something special. You can tell he was a Cane long before he got to the U by the reverence he speaks about the program.

Advertisement
When he said it wasn’t the coaches’ fault I had a flashback to when Jacory said it wasn’t Randy Shannon’s fault for the team’s performance right after he got fired.

I am only half way through and it is awesome! What a great off the field story to go with the effort we saw on the field.

Advertisement
..the story about berrios secret house that only berrios, rosier, kaaya and badgely and that he wasn't invited to the secret gatherings....lol. must of been some orgies going on

Berrios had the Honey Comb Hideout?

Berrios really is smart. Got a secret pad to slay floozies with only a few choice wingmen in the know.

Just when you think you cant respect him anymore....

When he said it wasn’t the coaches’ fault I had a flashback to when Jacory said it wasn’t Randy Shannon’s fault for the team’s performance right after he got fired.

Exactly.

Most kids like their flawed coaches most of the time.

They see coach telling them to do things that the team doesn’t do and they lose. This makes them think losing is their own fault.

They don’t understand leadership and structure to understand WHY the team doesn’t do what coach says. I know I didn’t when in that situation.

Listen to the interview and come back and say this with the same intensity. If you honestly feel that he did not "deserve" to be there, I have no problem telling you, YOU don't deserve to be here. #justsaying

Roman... the interview was great! The only thing that would have made it better is if u guys asked about the Kosi & Baxa gf... and maybe if he spilled a little more on the locker room issues (but I like how he responded to that about keeping that in house and how he just talked about how he handled everything).

Good **** and sounded like u and your two boys had A blast hanging with Jimmy! It was also hilarious that your one boy was from the preppy Avon HS from in the woods (a block away)! LOL!

Been enjoying your podcasts for the past month or so! Looking forward to the next hang out session!

You guys put too much stock in what players and coaches say publicly. If you don’t think Murphy has love for Manure for giving him a scholarship and a chance to play, then you’re a hopeless simp.

Of course he’s not going to go in on him and the other coaches too hard. He loves being part of the program and doesn’t want to be cast aside as a pariah just to trash the coaches on some podcast that 163 people listen to. What’s the fcking upside to Murphy for doing that?

Advertisement
What's the time stamp of him talking about the locker room. Cool dudes but I can't take too much of them laughing at sh*ts that's not even funny.

Agree; yes overall good interview but the unnecessary excessive laughing is annoying and talking over him when he hasn’t finished his answer is also annoying. ( didn’t happen as much though as it does in some of Romberg’s interviews where he tries try to put words in someone’s mouth or steers the interview to the points he wants to make, irrespective of whether the person being interviewed agrees with it).

You guys put too much stock in what players and coaches say publicly. If you don’t think Murphy has love for Manure for giving him a scholarship and a chance to play, then you’re a hopeless simp.

Of course he’s not going to go in on him and the other coaches too hard. He loves being part of the program and doesn’t want to be cast aside as a pariah just to trash the coaches on some podcast that 163 people listen to. What’s the fcking upside to Murphy for doing that?
hes finished with playing... I would say based on his production on the field, he probably does not have that much bad to say about Manny, or else he woulda been benched a hand full of times like our star QB.

Many here wake up EVERY day wondering what Jimmy Murphy thinks about our Canes and their chances...so he does have an audience.

For them this must be like having several Christmas's a year.

The personal insights that this perennial bench warmer will provide on trying to achieve on the field sucess ..of being on the outside of the skills department looking in.. of wishing that he had even a smidgen of the talent the other players had...should reasonate with many CIS posters.

I wish him well

Advertisement
Roman... the interview was great! The only thing that would have made it better is if u guys asked about the Kosi & Baxa gf... and maybe if he spilled a little more on the locker room issues (but I like how he responded to that about keeping that in house and how he just talked about how he handled everything).

Good **** and sounded like u and your two boys had A blast hanging with Jimmy! It was also hilarious that your one boy was from the preppy Avon HS from in the woods (a block away)! LOL!

Been enjoying your podcasts for the past month or so! Looking forward to the next hang out session!
Im sure he would of thrown everybody under the bus......Nothing like ****ting on your former teammates.

Advertisement
Back