Jimmy Murphy on the Orange Bowl Boys Podcast

..the story about berrios secret house that only berrios, rosier, kaaya and badgely and that he wasn't invited to the secret gatherings....lol. must of been some orgies going on

Advertisement
You might want to listen to all the hoops he jumped through , loans and different stops he’s made to get here. Football was just the reward for all the hard work , that kid hasn’t been given anything . He was a walk-on that earned a scholly.

You sound like a bitter hater.
Not a hater. Just not good with words so maybe not articulating my thoughts clearly enough.

I hate this ****. His moment was cute and all but by default he HAS to outwork everyone else just to be there because he does not deserve to be there. It’s a privilege for him to be there and he has to earn and prove it everyday I’m not giving no credit for “being the hardest worker” on the team, first I highly doubt that and second he needs to be. If you are a Jimmy Murphy D1 ball is a fantasy to you and you better bust your *** to keep the dream alive. He owes a lifelong massive thank you to the U for ever getting on the field
Agreed.

..the story about berrios secret house that only berrios, rosier, kaaya and badgely and that he wasn't invited to the secret gatherings....lol. must of been some orgies going on

Man they won't budge on this. We have had all of them in on hang out sessions, brad an malik out at public events with us....nada. LOL.

Advertisement
I hate this ****. His moment was cute and all but by default he HAS to outwork everyone else just to be there because he does not deserve to be there. It’s a privilege for him to be there and he has to earn and prove it everyday I’m not giving no credit for “being the hardest worker” on the team, first I highly doubt that and second he needs to be. If you are a Jimmy Murphy D1 ball is a fantasy to you and you better bust your *** to keep the dream alive. He owes a lifelong massive thank you to the U for ever getting on the field

Listen to the interview and come back and say this with the same intensity. If you honestly feel that he did not "deserve" to be there, I have no problem telling you, YOU don't deserve to be here. #justsaying

Look, I don’t care about Rudy style touchdown runs in garbage time against bum teams. I do care about kickoff and punt coverage against every team on our schedule and Murphy was beating everyone downfield to down punts inside the ten and tackle kickoff returners. I know he wasn’t the first man down there because he was faster than everyone else. It’s because he literally played harder than everyone else.

You sound like one of the dudes that got cut from the football team when you were growing up.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
@Mcanes305 bitcchh he earned that scholarship. OP, small diicck syndrome? you ok?
???? Please point out where I said he didn’t earn
Listen to the interview and come back and say this with the same intensity. If you honestly feel that he did not "deserve" to be there, I have no problem telling you, YOU don't deserve to be here. #justsaying
i misspoke with “deserve”....I responded to an earlier comment. “Shouldnt” is what I meant.

slap yourself.

The dumbest thing I've read here

Advertisement

I've re-read this three times to see if I'm just missing something. Nope I didn't. I can't figure out how any person in the world can have such a preposterously stupid take.

Full douche enabled

Jimmy was, by far, the most impressive testimony of perseverance I have heard since the OBB's inception. Just such an infectious kid and an absolute joy to be around. Very candid takes and once again a back stage pass to the team you wouldn't regularly hear during normal outlets. I love those hangout sessions, the most surreal and cool thing for a fellow cane fan like myself to enjoy. Thank you.
Love you guys.
Your guests are ready, but the questions and relaxed atmosphere opens them up just like a bunch of guys sitting around drinking a beer and talking. Very special to get that atmosphere.
Congratulations on the OBB programs.
Will not miss them at anytime. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
It’s not a privilege for him to be there on the team. Him being there is a result of hard work and dedication. He had a goal and worked his *** off to achieve. The ones with the privilege is the kids that are blessed with talent and size. Many of those don’t have any work ethic and the results on Saturday show it.

Look, I don’t care about Rudy style touchdown runs in garbage time against bum teams. I do care about kickoff and punt coverage against every team on our schedule and Murphy was beating everyone downfield to down punts inside the ten and tackle kickoff returners. I know he wasn’t the first man down there because he was faster than everyone else. It’s because he literally played harder than everyone else.
Thats a good way to put why a lot of us enjoyed watching this kid. Now hearing his story makes it even more special. That kid has some dedication and he will succeed some where in life.

Advertisement
Back