Jimmy Johnson

Alot of yall might not wanna hear this but for anyone who has contacts check in. Late last year when dipshyt was insisting we supported cmr no matter what you had several bot VERY UPSET WITH HIM. Two in particular. Feel free to think up names. But they entered into negotiations with a certain fox TV analyst to take over as a.d. from my understanding it went along for quite awhile and became a likelihood once we got manhandled in the bowl game yet again. Richt saved quite a few jobs by quitting. One of which being that **** eater a.d. we have. Woulda been a real different day for this staff and the entire program moving forward you give him that job.
as much as i love jimmy, i doubt he wants to do that job. he seems real content working one day a week in studio and living in the keys

Advertisement
as much as i love jimmy, i doubt he wants to do that job. he seems real content working one day a week in studio and living in the keys
Yeah. I thought the same. But the man does have an undying love for this university and a passion for football in particular that is very rare. He told me in the right situation he was down to do it. Still seems hard to believe cause of how much fox pays him and how much he loves fishing and being at his restaurant. Just wouldve loved to see it happen. He wouldve brought the culture to where it needs to be immediately. Cause hiring him wouldve meant the admin made a huge commitment to getting **** right.

Advertisement
Back