Jimmy Johnson live in twitter spaces talking canes

Advertisement
Pretty **** cool Danny Boy was able to pull this off. I could listen to Jimmy talk all day! His energy, passion, knowledge is off the charts. Such a leader.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DBC is the internet GOAT and I’m not kidding. His redemption story is the stuff of legend. The dude is a real life Forest Gump. He’s an inspiration.

DBC on Grassy was Forest as a kid. When he got kicked off the sites and went solo on Twitter, it was DBC in HS and at Bama as an All America.

This version of DBC is the Bubba Gump Shrimp billionaire.

DBC is the internet GOAT and I’m not kidding. His redemption story is the stuff of legend. The dude is a real life Forest Gump. He’s an inspiration.

DBC on Grassy was Forest as a kid. When he got kicked off the sites and went solo on Twitter, it was DBC in HS and at Bama as an All America.

Oddly enough this is accurate

DBC:
1649336716055.png

Advertisement

I can't argue with any of this.

Not one iota.

Advertisement
Back