Jimmy Johnson Announced Into NFL Hall of Fame

His reaction was priceless, glad I didn’t miss it.

He didnt deserve to get that news with most of those clowns that surrounded him, jimmy kinda of got that look in his eyes that he would get when jerry jones would come in the locker room right after a game. Only howie and the H.O.F. rep seemed to understand that moment for jimmy and not be clowns!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's why jimmy was the best, 1st thing came to his mind was the guys who played for em and the guys who coached under him! Only a few guys on that set seemed to understand that moment, jimmy started looking like, where are my guys, i got this news with the wrong guys except howie & tony G!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro; I kid u not, I was just educating one of my frat about this last night. He had no idea Jimmy wasn’t in the hall; he just assumed, and I blew a fuse when Cowher got in. Man, I felt like we all made to the HOF w Jimmy today. Long, long, LONG overdue!
Totally agree about Cowher. I was fuming thinking he was getting in and Jimmy was out. Can you imagine Jimmy's resume if Jerry Jones had kept his nose out of the team's business.

Advertisement
Back