Jimmy Graham is ****ed..

DustinD28

Freshman
Jimmy Graham Reportedly "****ed Off" at Seahawks - Yahoo News

I am too. I picked him up early on fantasy. Targeted twice sunday. He doesn't fit in Seattle's system

Advertisement
I will always root for Jimmy as a cane, but it amazes me when players are so willing to sign with whomever offers them the most money regardless of whether the team is a good fit (I am assuming that was the case for Jimmy). I feel about as sorry for them as I do for coaches who have a great college gig and then jump to the NFL only to fail miserably.

The Saints traded him

I will always root for Jimmy as a cane, but it amazes me when players are so willing to sign with whomever offers them the most money regardless of whether the team is a good fit (I am assuming that was the case for Jimmy). I feel about as sorry for them as I do for coaches who have a great college gig and then jump to the NFL only to fail miserably.

The Saints traded him

Just bothered to read the article so I deleted my post. Don't follow pro nearly as closely as college. Way to be on that in sub 30 seconds.

The Saints traded him

Just bothered to read the article so I deleted my post. Don't follow pro nearly as closely as college. Way to be on that in sub 30 seconds.

At your service my man. Been at work for 2 hours already, staying sharp with CIS and pof.

Advertisement
Darrel Bevell has to get fired at some point. If for no other reason than he called a pass play inside the two yard line while calling plays for a team that has Marshawn Lynch on the roster.

Short QB's don't throw to TE's much; they can't see over the line.

I am too. I picked him up early on fantasy. Targeted twice sunday. He doesn't fit in Seattle's system

Advertisement

Drew Brees about same size as Russell Wilson. If you have a weapon like Graham, you have to use him if for no other reason than you don't have premier WR's.

Shouldn't be an issue as they don't have him running the seams.

He always seems to be in the flat just standing around.

He should be ****ed. They've basically turned him into a full back.

don't get why teams pay big bucks for guys with no plans on how to use them ... same thing going on in Philly with Demarco.

The Seahags' leading receiver last year put up a whopping 66-825-3. Jimmy Graham came in and is immediately their best receiving threat. Bevell is square peg, round hole-ing it to the unemployment line.

Advertisement
I still dont see how any can defend not running the lynch on the offensive 2yrd line and Carroll not overruling it

don't get why teams pay big bucks for guys with no plans on how to use them ... same thing going on in Philly with Demarco.

think about it like this, if you take away a teams best weapon like denver did with welker it comes to your advantage

Wilson is not that good. Many need to realize he is a game manager and nothing more! If Graham wants to produce as he did in Orleans, then demand a trade...

Advertisement
Wilson is not that good. Many need to realize he is a game manager and nothing more! If Graham wants to produce as he did in Orleans, then demand a trade...

Agreed. Seattle at least got a super bowl ring (could've had two) while Russel Wilson was on his rookie deal. Sad that he's about to get paid soon, that's going to end that run over there.

Agreed. Seattle at least got a super bowl ring (could've had two) while Russel Wilson was on his rookie deal. Sad that he's about to get paid soon, that's going to end that run over there.

He might be a game manager, but with that defense and running game, that should be enough. It's simply inexcusable to not use Graham to his natural strengths. Why else trade for him? Use him over the middle, send him up the seams, and watch how much more room is created for their average WRs on the outside. Any NFL OC worth a bum's **** squirt would figure this out. He's a Top 2 TE receiving threat, him and Gronk are in a class above the rest. Carroll is letting his OC risk the season, he should have stepped in and dictated that Jimmy get more touches from the start. Lousy coaching job so far.

And don't let this week fool you, it's a gimme win for the Birds vs an injured QB, injured WR, porous OL Bears squad. They are going to continue to get their *** kicked by any team with a pulse if they continue to dummy up on offense.

seattle's first 2 games were brutal. they always struggle in st. louis and the packers were due to finally beat them. pete and the boys will be fine. gonna beat the bears by 30 this week and Kam is back.

Advertisement
Back