Jimmy Graham in car crash

Advertisement
His life story, is possibly the most sad and amazing one I’ve ever seen. He’s a great man and overcame as much adversity as a person can. He’s a great guy with a great attitude. How after everything he’s been through, is beyond comprehension.
The man embodies what it means to persevere. Despite everything thrown at him in life, he's found a way to fight through and make himself a great success. Kudos to him.

Advertisement
Glad he good. But each time I hear the name I think of how stupid it was that he left NO. He had a dream scenario there where he would have had HOF numbers and maybe a ship. Now he been a journeyman since and put up below average numbers.

Glad he good. But each time I hear the name I think of how stupid it was that he left NO. He had a dream scenario there where he would have had HOF numbers and maybe a ship. Now he been a journeyman since and put up below average numbers.
Nah he's been good since he left NO - and he left for the money. Can't really fault him for that.

Maybe you missed part where he was traded.

Advertisement
He didn’t choose to, he was traded.

Jimmy good luck.
Keep up the great work, and you are a shining example for a lot of kids in what a determined Cane can do.
Glad there were no injuries.

Advertisement

I don’t think he had a choice, if I recall.

Jimmy didn't have a choice in leaving NO, he was traded. He has built a **** good career, despite some injuries. Considering that football wasn't even his primary love, he's had a good run. Everyone won't end up in the HOF, but he has done more than enough to earn an NFL pension, and not have to worry about money ever again. Solid player, great dude.

Advertisement
Jimmy didn't have a choice in leaving NO, he was traded. He has built a **** good career, despite some injuries. Considering that football wasn't even his primary love, he's had a good run. Everyone won't end up in the HOF, but he has done more than enough to earn an NFL pension, and not have to worry about money ever again. Solid player, great dude.
Solid?

We're debating whether he's a HOF player or not. He's close but probably won't make it.

He was an elite player for a 4/5 years. That's a big run

I've never seen that story about Graham growing up. There's some amazing stories of people overcoming things that would crush most. Thankfully that lady and him crossed paths and changed his life.

Advertisement
Back