Jimmy Butler is a cool dude...

Advertisement
We enjoyed having Jimmy Butler up here in Philly. He plays hard and has lots of talent on both sides of the court, whether the ball is in his hands or not.

He became our most consistent team player, "go to" guy and stopper as the season progressed. He is very talented, a leader and a difference maker

Just understand that Jimmy doesn't mince words when it comes to speaking his mind on ANYTHING.... In Philly we respected that.

Places where fans are sensitive and cannot bear to hear someone speaking out on issues that concern him had some difficulty with him. We didn't because we accepted him for who and what he is .....IMO you are getting a player who makes a good impact whenever he's on the court a real difference maker.

I wish him the best

We enjoyed having Jimmy Butler up here in Philly. He plays hard and has lots of talent on both sides of the court, whether the ball is in his hands or not.

He became our most consistent team player, "go to" guy and stopper as the season progressed. He is very talented, a leader and a difference maker

Just understand that Jimmy doesn't mince words when it comes to speaking his mind on ANYTHING.... In Philly we respected that.

Places where fans are sensitive and cannot bear to hear someone speaking out on issues that concern him had some difficulty with him. We didn't because we accepted him for who and what he is .....IMO you are getting a player who makes a good impact whenever he's on the court a real difference maker.

I wish him the best
Miami has struggled with those clutch moments down the stretch greatly in recent years. Jimmy butler will help immediately there and be a great defender

Advertisement
Dwayne Wade is Miami’s greatest pro sports figure ever. Has won big and attracted premium talent to the heat over the years. He basically went undercover to recruit butler pretty much lol

I wish him the best

Wow you guys are so cool

I wish him the best

This. Was actually really bummed when I heard we were doing a sign and trade. Still dunno how I feel about the money given up to Harris and Horford

Advertisement

I wish him the best

Before he was Philly, he was Chicago. Unfortunately, our brass r pu$$ies & couldn’t handle his outspokenness. He has 0 time for players taking plays & practices off. He’s a self made star w just hard work & dedication to the game of b-ball. Really want him to be paired w Beal.

Advertisement
Yes ....but now we have the NBA's tallest starting five :oops: :youre-nuts:

Yes u do. Ay, it used to work for my Bulls back in the day.
Harper 6’6
Jordan 6’6
Pippen 6’7
Rodman 6’9 / Kukoc 6’11
Longley 7’2

But that was back then when u were allowed to body up on a dude.

Advertisement
This is funny as shiit... Jimmy beats the Cubans at their own game, LMFAO. He's a natural with a guayabera and a Cuban cigar... swag on steroids.

Harris got one of the biggest contracts, period, let alone for a guy who avg about 14-15/game. Waaaaaaaaaay over spent on him
Could not believe that Philly gave that contract to Harris...I nearly spit out my scotch when i found out the numbers....that was absurd....
Heat get Russ and there is no team more passionate or hard working....
Hope to keep Bam and Herro as well

Advertisement
Back