Jimbo... OUT?!

Advertisement
fisher was comically bad at ATM.all he had was recruiting with ATM bags. hes stuck in the past as a coach and wont evolve. his offense is outdated as ****. they paid a lot of money for results worse than sumlin
Agreed on all fronts

Gotta think elko, kiffin, lanning are tops of their list.

Lane would also be 8&4 there. A&M has no chance to compete in the SEC year in year out but money can buy lane better players then he gets at Ole Miss.

Elko wouldn’t do much. Lanning and lane I would think are the best options

Advertisement
The U 1.34 billion!! Huge difference, but we have 19,000 students and 1/2 are Florida and FSU grads that are in Miami for law school!

TAMU is currently the largest university in the US. I have a nephew at TAMU. I was out there last month and took him out to dinner. He asked me to pick him up on campus after an evening class. Driving around that campus was insane. You come to a stop sign and have to wait for hundreds of students to cross the cross walk. Some Beijing type stuff. lol

Advertisement
Lane would also be 8&4 there. A&M has no chance to compete in the SEC year in year out but money can buy lane better players then he gets at Ole Miss.

Elko wouldn’t do much. Lanning and lane I would think are the best options

Lane is a proverbial 2-3 loss guy at ole miss. That’s as good as it gets in terms of “doing less with more”.

Elko turned Duke around as a program. That’s the definition of doing less than more.

Logic would tell you that those guys would do well with a lot more talent.

I mean I can 100% see player progress here coaching maybe not. Go be miserable somewhere else. It’s been 20 years of garbage shouldn’t be hard to see the good bc we have been so bad

What’s good about losing to an overrated FSU on the road in a game that Miami could’ve run away with in the second quarter using an offensive philosophy that was respectable?

THE DEFENSE HELD FSU TO 8yds OF OFFENSE IN THE SECOND QUARTER!

Advertisement
Throw the bag at their QB

And Stewart
Yea throw the bag at their qb against the guys who don’t care about an $80m buyout. That should work

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

They're about to get it really, really right at that program. Mike Elko is a **** of a football coach.

Advertisement
TAMU is currently the largest university in the US. I have a nephew at TAMU. I was out there last month and took him out to dinner. He asked me to pick him up on campus after an evening class. Driving around that campus was insane. You come to a stop sign and have to wait for hundreds of students to cross the cross walk. Some Beijing type stuff. lol
they have their own military too.

What’s good about losing to an overrated FSU on the road in a game that Miami could’ve run away with in the second quarter using an offensive philosophy that was respectable?

THE DEFENSE HELD FSU TO 8yds OF OFFENSE IN THE SECOND QUARTER!
Never said losing is good just saying the misery is beyond annoying it’s been 20 years of mediocre teams. Just saying u should be used to it at this point haha we are what we are of Mario gets us back if not onto another coach in 3 years and start the process over again

Couldn’t find anywhere that Mario’s contract is fully guaranteed. Would you mind posting that link?
It’s standard At this level unless for cause, though negotiations happen on buyout

Last edited:
Lane is a proverbial 2-3 loss guy at ole miss. That’s as good as it gets in terms of “doing less with more”.

Elko turned Duke around as a program. That’s the definition of doing less than more.

Logic would tell you that those guys would do well with a lot more talent.

Elko is 6-4. Great job deserves a 100 million contract. If that’s the case A&M should hire Mario as well.

Advertisement
Back