Jimbo Golden unveils color coded practice jerseys.

Republicane

Spirited but Cordial
Florida State Seminoles seeing orange as they enter spring practice - ACC Blog- ESPN

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State introduced its own spin-off this offseason, with coach Jimbo Fisher serving as co-creator. Call it "Orange is the New Black Eye" -- at least inside the Seminoles' practice facility.

See, the color orange just doesn't mesh with Florida State. A player acting on his own free will wouldn't wear an indicator of the program's chief rivals. So Fisher deviously used it as ignominious badge all through January and February to goad his players. Through offseason drills, a handful of Florida State players were at times burdened with an orange jersey. They were the ones who loafed at the previous session, splashed with a citrusy stain in a building otherwise saturated in garnet. It served as a black eye for the rest of the team.

The next thing he needs to do is unleash his binder. Granted the majority of it will be dedicated to losing your hair and having your wife getting pounded out by Tyler Jacobs but there will still be room for some other Golden nuggets of brilliance.

Advertisement
Is he giving out different color jerseys to all the guys that cucked him with his wife?

This is just for the freshmen:

paint-swatch-books.jpg

Advertisement
CIS: where Jimbo Fisher gets compared to Al Golden while Mark Richt and Butch Davis with their 0 NC rings are considered 2 of the best coaches ever. Has Jimbo been fired from his last job like Richt got fired from his last job and Davis got fired from his last 2 jobs. Nope. Also would Fisher get coaching offers better than FIU if FSU chose to fire him? Yeah I'm close to 100% certain he would.

Last edited:
Have any ****'s mentioned Butch Davis the God yet?

Just for the record it wasn't me that mentioned Butch Davis the God first.

CIS: where Jimbo Fisher gets compared to Al Golden while Mark Richt and Butch Davis with their 0 NC rings are considered 2 of the best coaches ever. Has Jimbo been fired from his last job like Richt got fired from his last job and Davis got fired from his last 2 jobs. Nope. Also would Fisher get coaching offers better than FIU if FSU chose to fire him? Yeah I'm close to 100% certain he would.

CIS: where cūnt trolls like dudeof82 post meaningless tripe about their cuck coach. Jumbo is a straight up fa99ot of a man. His wife was getting horsefūcked by half the FSU and UFailure athletes, and Cuckbo was ok with it. I'd rather be Rick, no ships, but an actual real man.

Advertisement

CIS: where cūnt trolls like dudeof82 post meaningless tripe about their cuck coach. Jumbo is a straight up fa99ot of a man. His wife was getting horsefūcked by half the FSU and UFailure athletes, and Cuckbo was ok with it. I'd rather be Rick, no ships YET, but an actual real man.

fif

CIS: where you lurk like the raging phucking loser that you are

Nobody gives two single solitary ***** about what you think or what you're certain of. Print your snappy reply out and show it to Jimbo the next time you're topping him off, maybe he'll tap you on the head out of appreciation as opposed to the usual reason.

CIS: where cūnt trolls like dudeof82 post meaningless tripe about their cuck coach. Jumbo is a straight up fa99ot of a man. His wife was getting horsefūcked by half the FSU and UFailure athletes, and Cuckbo was ok with it. I'd rather be Rick, no ships YET, but an actual real man.

fif

Maybe he'll win ships and maybe he won't. But as of right now he's 8-4 vs FBS opponents at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back