Jimbo Fisher

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Apparently he refused to go on the GameDay show this morning. LOL Guess he didn't want to get into any discussion about Crablegs Jameis & have to be put on the spot with any real questions. What a cluster FSU is right now.

Advertisement
They are in such a cluster **** they won the National Title last year, are ranked #1 and have had top 5 recruiting classes the past decade. So glad we aren't them.. GTFOH. He just has a stupid kid that doesn't get it off the field. We've had 2 already this year.

Apparently he refused to go on the GameDay show this morning. LOL Guess he didn't want to get into any discussion about Crablegs Jameis & have to be put on the spot with any real questions. What a cluster FSU is right now.

It has only just begun, stay tuned more to follow,

If they are the example of a clusterfuc.....**** I wish we were a clusterfuc

also just want to go on record. Fuc Winston and that school that is known as FSU

Advertisement
WGAF? Dude has a NC ring and managed to dump his schittiest corch on our program...

Sounds to me like he's fvckin Bobby Fischer instead of Jimbo.

They are in such a cluster **** they won the National Title last year, are ranked #1 and have had top 5 recruiting classes the past decade. So glad we aren't them.. GTFOH. He just has a stupid kid that doesn't get it off the field. We've had 2 already this year.

Lol at a female knowing more than some men on here about a mans sports and about our fkin situation. Bravo

Just wondering what will happen if FSU found out some stuff on the rape issue in their investigation. Gonna make the Tallahassee police department and that good 'ol boy state attorney who was giggling through his press conference look awfully incompetent. Not that we didn't know that.

o-WINSTON-PRESS-CONFERENCE-facebook.jpg

Advertisement
I want to win it as much as anyone & know all about our situation but sure wouldn't want Winston as the face of UM's program. Looks like FSU'S little bubble is about to burst after all of their coverup & lies. Winston isn't the only who doesn't get it. Jumbo doesn't get it either. Every time he talks he says what a nice 'kid' Winston is, blah blah, blah.

Lol at a female knowing more than some men on here about a mans sports and about our fkin situation. Bravo

I want to win it as much as anyone & know all about our situation but sure wouldn't want Winston as the face of UM's program. Looks like FSU'S little bubble is about to burst after all of their coverup & lies. Winston isn't the only who doesn't get it. Jumbo doesn't get it either. Every time he talks he says what a nice 'kid' Winston is, blah blah, blah. They are a national joke right now.

It's a different culture there it's win at all costs and there recruiting shows it, kid wins period. Is he foolish yes but he wins, if he can't stay out the news that's on him not Jimbo. Maybe u wouldn't take Winston but IDE sure like our hometown kids they have like Cook Green and all the other Jimbo raped and took from us the hometown team. It's why we getting throttled all the time it stars with recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So FSU is a clusterf.uck???

What the heck are we? ****'s bathroom

I would love to be in FSU's position right now.

You think Jimbo wakes up every morning thinking gee I wish I was over at Miami. Lucky ole Golden.

I have never, nor will I ever wish to be in FSU's position right now.

Miami-Hurricanes-Iphone-Wallpapers-Free-Iphone-Ipod-Touch-Wallpapers.jpg

6a00e008c67258883401a73e179aa7970d-500wi.jpg

heisman-trophy_full.jpg

I'll just throw this out here as well.
6a00e008c672588834016306bc6116970d-500wi.jpg

I could go on but you get my point.

But this guy alone will always make me glad I'm not in FSU's shoes.
jameis-winston.jpg

Advertisement
Back