Jimbo Fisher talks Miami

Meat

Junior
[video=youtube_share;eHoInC8P3oo]https://youtu.be/eHoInC8P3oo[/video]

Advertisement
U can tell that flocka knows somebody is laying the wood to his girl. And he can't wait to get to that chair in da corner.

Advertisement
67FA8511-DF4F-46BF-8CA7-33843F347588.jpg

Just watched the wake forest game. Did he say we just need to fix some small little things on the o-line?
If we can't get any pressure on the qb in this game then this guy is genius cause it sure as **** seemed like they need more than "a little adjustment"

Advertisement
I love how that vid was sped up. He's a really good coach. He doesn't come across as very relatable though. One of those guys that is like nailing jello to a tree. Just have no idea if they are completely full of ****. I would trust my son to Richt before him.

Anyway, I'm excited for the game. If it rains, I def think it helps them out.

If our Oline comes ready to play we should pull the W handily. If not, this will be a dog fight!

Advertisement
Listening to him try to normalize this game really ****es me off. It's f*&king Miami vs. FSU, you can admit that it's a big game ya crackhead! Best part of that video is when it gets super slow when he snorts in through his nose to get the rest of the coke out of his nostrils.

Advertisement
Don't forget he said we have a "Gimmick Defense" earlier this year.

Can't wait to see his QB count clouds.

Listening to him try to normalize this game really ****es me off. It's f*&king Miami vs. FSU, you can admit that it's a big game ya crackhead! Best part of that video is when it gets super slow when he snorts in through his nose to get the rest of the coke out of his nostrils.

I get it, but can you blame him? We have beat ourselves handily since he has been there.

Beat them Saturday, God willing in convincing fashion, this game will become more than a walk through for spanky.

UM

Advertisement
Back