Official Jimbo Fisher Press conference today 9-12-22

Historic loss to App St, the video of them making fun of app state, the WR who got in trouble earlier this year, Jimbo getting called out for his offense and now some video of Freshman 5 Star Denver Harris driving through a parking garage like its the A&M 500.

This is the other side of 30 million dollars...kids arent bought into A&M winning. They are showing off jewelry, cars, and feeling untouchable.

And it couldnt all come at a better time.

Advertisement
Historic loss to App St, the video of them making fun of app state, the WR who got in trouble earlier this year, Jimbo getting called out for his offense and now some video of Freshman 5 Star Denver Harris driving through a parking garage like its the A&M 500.

This is the other side of 30 million dollars...kids arent bought into A&M winning. They are showing off jewelry, cars, and feeling untouchable.

And it couldnt all come at a better time.
You have to do more than just buy the best players. There has to be discipline, and Jimbo was never known for that.

Advertisement
I would imagine Jimbo has all the pressure this weekend after this upset. As much money that is being spent there to secure #1 recruiting classes the product so far stinks. There was a thread asking if this game would be a statement type game for Miami. I think more so for for them after this past weekend. If he loses this game holding on to his job is looking more tenuous. He needs to win this game to take some pressure off.

I see that Texas oil money can actually afford microphones for press. Impressive.
But not TAMU logo'd t-shirts for a presser, apparently.

1663095012622.png

It's week two and he's already "gone fishin'"?

Advertisement
Have you not seen their RB? Dude is a problem. We better key in on him and force King to beat us. Play aggressive man-to-man, bump coverage, and put heat on his ***.
Their RB is good in open space but struggles elsewhere. If Jimbo can somehow scheme him open it may be a log day for our LBs, but you gotta assume Steele has a plan for that (right?!)

You know what they say about assuming.

He’s getting paid handsomely, so I’m hoping that he will have some different looks and wrinkles that will give aTm fits.

Advertisement
Didn’t blame the coaching at all in his introductory words that I watched. Players will love that.

Funny part is that is ******* CLASSIC Jimbo. Arrogant and stubborn as ever.

Many are predicting a huge rebound game for them, and it’s possible.. but I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if many of their players are frustrated and they come out in disarray. They’ve already had a few players hint at frustration on social media.

Advertisement
one of the reporters asked him about playing Miami at FSU. Asked him how he was able to dominate us. Jimbo said they had good players but he didn't say he had Dalvin Cook. That man single handedly beat is three times.
And Winston. I can still see Winston shaking off Spence on a clean blitz attempt and then making a big play.
Of course I can still see Cook breaking Perryman's tackle and running for a long TD.
**** those 2 guys completely changed those years of the rivalry.

I would imagine Jimbo has all the pressure this weekend after this upset. As much money that is being spent there to secure #1 recruiting classes the product so far stinks. There was a thread asking if this game would be a statement type game for Miami. I think more so for for them after this past weekend. If he loses this game holding on to his job is looking more tenuous. He needs to win this game to take some pressure off.
No pressure at all except the clock to play the kid at Qb with Aggie blood is ticking now

Advertisement
Back