Jimbo Fisher Could Go to Texas

Advertisement
Texas is one of those schools that will throw so much money out there to get what they want, if they dont get jimbo it wasnt because of the money they offer

i can see him leaving FSU for Texas, he has always been trying to get more money out of FSU

It doesnt matter....

Al Golden is still the Head Coach of this program and i'm sure whoever FSU hires to replace Fisher, if he were to leave, will out coach him like every other coach in the ACC does.

It's just time for Al Golden to step up b/c it's weak to hope for other teams players and/or coaches to leave in order for UM to have a chance.

Advertisement
Jimbo is about to have Bowden-like job security at FSU. He's got the admin by the balls. He will sign a contract extension soon making him one of the top 5 paid coaches in the country.

Very true he is going to get a raise win or lose the MNC this year

It's amazing what a "special" QB did for both Mack and Jimbo's careers.

yep. Last year around this time, that team was in turmoil. Coaches abandoning ship, reports of strife in the lockeroom, tension amongst coaches, etc.

Now, toast of the town!

When Mack Brown calls it quits or is fired, Texas will hustle the countryside and throw money around . . . just won't be at Jim Bo. Longhorns are full of themselves and like their coaches cut from a specific mold. Not sure Jim Bo fits it.

Advertisement
Wait, I thought everyone wanted Jimbo in tally forever?

This board, LOL....

September: Jimbo isn't ****. FSU will never win with him!

October: Let's fly a banner to show our unwavering support for Golden!

November: Fire Al Golden!

December: Oh god, please go to Texas, Jimbo please!

:mmkay:

Advertisement
Jimbo Fisher is not the issue. Winston is. Look at Fisher's track record without Winston... And don't bring up recruiting. We were dominating back in Bowden's heyday, and that guy was an otherworldly recruiter back in the day.

Advertisement
Jimbo Fisher is not the issue. Winston is. Look at Fisher's track record without Winston... And don't bring up recruiting. We were dominating back in Bowden's heyday, and that guy was an otherworldly recruiter back in the day.

While I don't think he is a top 5 coach, he has had success without Winston. Last year they went 12-2 with a BCS win and ACC Champ. Ponder and Manuel in the first round.

It would be great if he fell off a cliff or was raped by 12 baboons.

Being a Cane fan, i hope he leaves. FSU is on a roll, and with him up there, we are never going to catch him. But, he will not leave up there. He has another Dynasty up there like Bowden. Only difference is Jimbo had FG kickers, and Bowden did not, thankfully for us. I think he will be at FSU for quite some time. Wish we had him down herel

Advertisement
Back