Jim Morris' tweet.....

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
Jim Morris @Coach3morris · 3h

Game day 3 vs Bethune Cookman @ 2:00. B.Rad pitching. Biggest game of year. Need big turnout! 3

No, fearless leader, the biggest game of the year is the winner's bracket game on Saturday night. The one we didn't show up for.

Advertisement

Game day 3 vs Bethune Cookman @ 2:00. B.Rad pitching. Biggest game of year. Need big turnout! 3

No, fearless leader, the biggest game of the year is the winner's bracket game on Saturday night. The one we didn't show up for.

Really?

Again, you love to dance with idiocy. It becomes you.

It WAS the biggest game of the year, now this one is!

The biggest game of the year is the one you are playing --- said someone....most likely.

Really?

Says the legendary UM coach ball washer. Still over on Grassy defending Larry Coker?

Advertisement

Really?

Says the legendary UM coach ball washer. Still over on Grassy defending Larry Coker?

A HA!! Its one of you!!!

:ibisroflmao:

Figures.

But I thought I was a Gator. Make up your mind.

Plenty of Gators on the Miami board.

Seriously though, all criticisms of your limited intellect aside. Every day you come to this board to rinse and repeat the same anti-Miami, anti-Morris, anti-UM drivel. The other 12 people who come here get it. If it makes you so angry, and it disappoints you so much, is there really not anything better you have to do with your life? With your time on a nice Sunday? Is spending your important, valuable time, monotonously repeating the same negative **** over and over really the best life has to offer you?

I'm starting to wonder how many screen names you have.

Seriously though, all criticisms of your limited intellect aside. Every day you come to this board to rinse and repeat the same anti-Miami, anti-Morris, anti-UM drivel. The other 12 people who come here get it. If it makes you so angry, and it disappoints you so much, is there really not anything better you have to do with your life? With your time on a nice Sunday? Is spending your important, valuable time, monotonously repeating the same negative **** over and over really the best life has to offer you?

Spending my time trashing Jim Morris is as least as productive as bomb's time trashing Antwan. A point that you somehow missed while typing that post.

And trust me, there is nothing anti-UM about my posts. This is entirely about the job that Jim Morris has done in letting this program slip away.

Advertisement

Spending my time trashing Jim Morris is as least as productive as bomb's time trashing Antwan. A point that you somehow missed while typing that post.

And trust me, there is nothing anti-UM about my posts. This is entirely about the job that Jim Morris has done in letting this program slip away.

LOL, now you're talking to yourself in the 3rd person.

THANK YOU.

This **** just writes itself.

"Trust me."

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Back