jim leavitt

Advertisement
Took a defense ranked 112th last year and has them at 120th this year. Why is he a "home run" again?

Advertisement
Took a defense ranked 112th last year and has them at 120th this year. Why is he a "home run" again?
lol he built USF into the second ranked team in the country from literally nothing. When he arrived at usf they didnt even have a practice field and he worked out of a trailer for most of his tenure there

did you see his D get shredded last night?...I don't know, the guy yells loudly and hits kids...but otherwise what has he done as a DC? not a troll serious question.

I cant think of any dominating Defense he produced

LULZ. He's a complete nut. Dude locks kids in the closet.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wasn't that the guy at Texas Tech that everybody on this board loves?

Advertisement
did you see his D get shredded last night?...I don't know, the guy yells loudly and hits kids...but otherwise what has he done as a DC? not a troll serious question.

Yeap, leach. Leavitt was fired for some altercation with scrub rb Joel Milller. My memory is a lil foggy but, I think it was something like Leavitt being to hard on him. Doing things like screaming at him and grabbing him by the facemask.

Yeap, leach. Leavitt was fired for some altercation with scrub rb Joel Milller. My memory is a lil foggy but, I think it was something like Leavitt being to hard on him. Doing things like screaming at him and grabbing him by the facemask.

I think Mangino got fired for yelling and facemask grabbing. Leavitt got fired for allegedly grabbing a kid by the throat and slapping him. He denied ever doing it, but USF didn't believe him.

Advertisement
Back