jim leavitt

theu852

Sophomore
Hopefully we get him as d coordinator and then he brings his asisstant from usf greg frey to miami. You see what indiana did to michigan rushing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be an interesting choice. Wonder why no other team has given him the chance??? Good D-coordinators are tough to come by...

Advertisement
did you see his D get shredded last night?...I don't know, the guy yells loudly and hits kids...but otherwise what has he done as a DC? not a troll serious question.

I cant think of any dominating Defense he produced

did you see his D get shredded last night?...I don't know, the guy yells loudly and hits kids...but otherwise what has he done as a DC? not a troll serious question.

LULZ. He's a complete nut. Dude locks kids in the closet.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Advertisement
I would love nothing more than to see Butch Davis get the head coaching job and then see him hire Jim Leavitt as D Coordinator. I say this for two reasons:

1) WE'd have a dominant defensive coaching staff

---AND---

2) Donna ****lala's head would literally explode. :sneakiness:

Advertisement

LULZ. He's a complete nut. Dude locks kids in the closet.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

COMPLETE NUT!

I know Bernard Tiger Clark almost beat his *** at USF...I heard some ****, dude is off a bit

Advertisement
Back