Jim Kelly having more planned surgery

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fight continues. My money is on Jimbo. I remember when the situation looked dire the last time and there was a pretty moving piece on him where he was talking about bucket lists. He mentioned walking his daughters down the aisle even if he had to crawl to do so. This was from a few months back:

IMG_2431-768x769.jpg

Serious question, where did his oral cancer derive from?

Was he known for smoking/dipping a lot (i.e. Butch Davis)? Or is it a Michael Douglas oral cancer because of HPV?

I'm just curious.

Advertisement
I know someone who is friends with Kelly, went to the U with him. This guy said he's not doing good, and does not think the treatments will work.

That is a great photo. Thanks for sharing. Jim is willing himself on. The fight in him is immeasurable. Most athletes don't live up to their glorified status, he's blowing the doors off of his. Jim Kelly the person is a giant of a man. God bless him and his family. #Kellystrong.

Go Kellys!
Go Canes!

Advertisement
Serious question, where did his oral cancer derive from?

Was he known for smoking/dipping a lot (i.e. Butch Davis)? Or is it a Michael Douglas oral cancer because of HPV?

I'm just curious.
Said to be unidentified as he was not a chewer or smoker.

Look at the impact this Cane has made in all of us here showing us such courage such intestinal fortitude to stand up and face an opponent of this magnitude.

We can only sit back and watch a battle of such I can’t understand a FIRE BURNS IN THIS MANS HEART fighting for his family not himself.

I’m trying to explain and understand and I KNOW I CANNOT.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back