Jim Harbaugh

I’m still not convinced you can win a championship with Herbert as your QB. He has all the physical tools, but I just don’t see that dawg in him, and when people discuss great QB’s one of the most important aspects, the intangibles, often go overlooked. One things for sure, Harbaugh has his work cut out for him with the Chargers because that team needs a lot of help. This is not going to be an overnight success, but a multi year rebuild.
I tend to agree about Herbert. They blamed Mario in college and Staley in the NFL, and he def deserved it but it just seems like Herbert will put up good numbers and not win anything of significance.

Advertisement
Weird is an understatement. That dude definitely has bodies buried beneath his house
I've always compared the Chargers to my Cowboys as the equivalent of the AFC version. Sucks they're getting Harbaugh. I predict the Chargers in the AFC championship game by his 3rd year in. Also I hope he can finally shut the annoying *** chiefs up in that division

Advertisement
Do you really think Harbaugh is worried about money or security?

He did what he set out to do at Michigan. He's previously coached in the NFL and knows he can be successful.

I believe he wants a Super Bowl ring and doesn't want the college grind of recruiting.
Have no clue what he wants... never met him....only threw out various options.... Obviously he wanted to go the NFL route again so he did....

I've always compared the Chargers to my Cowboys as the equivalent of the AFC version. Sucks they're getting Harbaugh. I predict the Chargers in the AFC championship game by his 3rd year in. Also I hope he can finally shut the annoying *** chiefs up in that division

But, can he beat his Brother?

He's one of the best coaches in football and is walking into a situation where he should be able to win relatively quickly. That team was coached with general malpractice over the past few years by what might be a true bozo in coaching.

Team is loaded but needs some contracts reworked and a bit of roster refurbrishing, but they got the HC and QB in place...they have rookie contracts on the OL...they got WRs (although, the unit will look different because of contracts). Offense isn't far off.

Defense needs a lot of work because that is likely where a majority of cuts are comin.

Good hire and seems like a good fit.

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20240125_104623_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
Back