Jim Harbaugh

Advertisement
Right but they can enter portal now and get going on negotiations
For sure but they also can wait a minute to do so - they have 30 days and they can see new coach (if it’s not internal) and may do some spring practice before deciding

Also that team lost. Like 10-14 starters if I’m not mistaken - lots of chance to move up and stay

1706141874224_357076562921961.gif

Advertisement
UM wouldn’t give him the clauses in his contract about, needing 3 people board to fire and and not being about to fire him for cause if the NCAA found him guilty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Up until they get this NIL and portal crap under control, do you see many college coach lifers going forward? I don't.

They used to spend all their time focused on recruiting guys coming out of high school. Now you have to recruit ALL the players every year - guys coming out of high school, players on other teams, and even guys on your own team to keep them from leaving.

Advertisement
Herbert has no excuses now, and if he doest’t deliver, he needs to get same **** they give others about not getting it done
I’m still not convinced you can win a championship with Herbert as your QB. He has all the physical tools, but I just don’t see that dawg in him, and when people discuss great QB’s one of the most important aspects, the intangibles, often go overlooked. One things for sure, Harbaugh has his work cut out for him with the Chargers because that team needs a lot of help. This is not going to be an overnight success, but a multi year rebuild.

I brought this up about a week ago.. Michigan can offer way more than the NFL long-term with way more security..
I mean if he really wants the NFL then by all means go for it but if it were me I'd stay at Michigan...
Do you really think Harbaugh is worried about money or security?

He did what he set out to do at Michigan. He's previously coached in the NFL and knows he can be successful.

I believe he wants a Super Bowl ring and doesn't want the college grind of recruiting.

If they stay w/ Sherrone, who the players absolutely love, then it’ll be minimal exits.
I work with a ton of Michigan grads and boosters, and they all say the kids are closer to Sherrone than they are Harbaugh. I don't see a whole lot leaving.

Advertisement
Back