Jim Brown rips 'reprehensible' NCAA

Looks like we're in a loop here.

But, I don't think the NCAA should make any more than their operating costs which should be no more than what is needed to ensure the schools are not violating the rules. Furthermore the NCAA should not offer any of its management leadership lifetime employment, that should only be available to office and facilities staff.

And when the players invest billions on coaches, dining halls, stadiums, schools, uniforms, equipment, medical and athletic facilities then they should be able to make money. Players that don't agree don't have to participate in the present system.

Advertisement

But, I don't think the NCAA should make any more than their operating costs which should be no more than what is needed to ensure the schools are not violating the rules. Furthermore the NCAA should not offer any of its management leadership lifetime employment, that should only be available to office and facilities staff.

And when the players invest billions on coaches, dining halls, stadiums, schools, uniforms, equipment, medical and athletic facilities then they should be able to make money. Players that don't agree don't have to participate in the present system.

Right....because the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL players did just that......GTFO you sound like a ******* tard.

Right....because the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL players did just that......GTFO you sound like a ******* tard.

Really? Did you mean to indicate this was sarcasm, or did you mean exactly what you wrote?

Really? Did you mean to indicate this was sarcasm, or did you mean exactly what you wrote?

Are you this ******* dumb in real life or is this just an internet act that you perform?

Are you this ******* dumb in real life or is this just an internet act that you perform?

In your mind is it smart to argue with someone you claim to be a ******* tard? Did you not understand my question?

Keeping it simple: what do you think college players should be paid?

Advertisement
87.gif

Advertisement
Back