JHH Portal signs with SMU

Well like the WR situation we don’t need another body. If we bring in another Cook/Gore/Clark clone I’ll lose my ******* mind

Like the RB situation I suppose as well
I misworded that as I agree we don't just need another depth body a la Cook/Gore. We needed another quality body there before JHH left, now it is a dire situation.

Advertisement
We want to be cheap and picky lol. And not you but we got other ppl saying 5star Fr. can't be 2nd or 3rd string 🤣. 2nd and 3rd yr 4 stars can't be 2nd team but don't let them leave they might rotate in they 5th year lol
This Is Interesting Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
tripping over a guy who took plays off all the time, go watch film, he wasnt good - he was good his 1st year playing for us he showed flashes and went downhill from there

Nope, I think he actually had a good year last year. Was really good in Clemson and a couple other games.

Nope, I think he actually had a good year last year. Was really good in Clemson and a couple other games.
solid, but alot of plays he took off

Time for Horton to shine and let the young guns play..

Mario on his Ant Edwards vibe right now

Blessed, highly favored LFG

Advertisement
Can’t expect them to contribute for a bit. I mean I hope they do but they coming in summer
they are both bigger then Lenord taylor is right now lol -- if they were at the combine they would both have better numbers --- just saying

you guys are sad about hunte when we have 2 stud 5 stars coming in

they are both bigger then Lenord taylor is right now lol -- if they were at the combine they would both have better numbers --- just saying

you guys are sad about hunte when we have 2 stud 5 stars coming in
No just losing a body who’s played a ton just hurts. Portal a DT for sure if it was a question before now deff need 1 if not 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
watched LT make noise as a freshman during the snaps he got --- we wasted a year of him his freshman year he could have played alot more

Advertisement
Back