JHH Portal signs with SMU

Advertisement
Ouch this one kinda hurts. Figured he'd be one of the top 3 at the position...Hopefully they find a P5 level transfer at DT and not another Gore

Advertisement
Advertisement
I take great comfort in knowing atleast Gore and Campbell are still on roster

barack obama GIF

Another Manny player gone.

This now leaves 10 players remaining from Manny’s 2021 team (and that includes Redding and Zion) Idk if I’ve ever seen a former staffs player list evaporate quicker at UM.

Advertisement
He is a good, solid player. A loss for sure...pending who the team adds, of course.

However, some of yall need to relax. He's become a nice player, but chill on the overreaction. I thought his best trait was that he was an overaged player. He would have been what...24 or 25 this season. That's nice to have around, but he's more of a fringe starter, rotational guy to me.

Lets see what we get to replace it.

He is a good, solid player. A loss for sure...pending who the team adds, of course.

However, some of yall need to relax. He's become a nice player, but chill on the overreaction. I thought his best trait was that he was an overaged player. He would have been what...24 or 25 this season. That's nice to have around, but he's more of a fringe starter, rotational guy to me.

Lets see what we get to replace it.
Good luck with that. Apparently the portal cycle is over and we are stuck with Thomas Gore and Marley Cook

Advertisement
This is the era we are living in, few teams will be able to have ideal depth especially at those prized positions (DT being one of them).

Advertisement
Back