Jezzy vs Gucci

Advertisement
😂😂😂. I will say they are redeeming themselves with the Griselda gang (Conway the Machine, Benny the Butcher, and Westside Gunn). Those dudes can rap. No cap. And I do not care for NY rappers being from FLA.

Yea they can rap but can they make a hit🤷🏾‍♂️ Rather Street or mainstream..that’s all that really counts. I never liked 50 illegitimate son rainbow kid But he had hits 😂.

How did I miss this thread. Jeezy won but y’all sleeping on Guap. Real street ninjas had both of them in rotation. Trap House, Trap a Thon, Back to the trap house, Hard to Kill, murder was the case, State vs Rodric Davis, Chicken Talk, Bird Flu, Guapaholics, EA Sportscenter, The Movie, Bird Flu 2, and Burrprint were all in rotation of any street ninjas music. Gucci just didn’t have the beginning to end bangers like Jeezy did. Ppl didn’t listen to Gucci for his word play. Gucci gave it to you blood raw. Jeezy did too but not like Gucci did consistently. Gucci was too street for mainstream especially when he was rocking with OJ Da Juiceman.

I love the growth Jeezy showed. The speech after truth was played, the owning half of atl and real estate versus comments was real grown man ish. Like he said. This was for the culture. I had the biggest smile on my face when they performed So Icy, then Gucci manned up by telling Jeezy its all love, then inviting everyone to come to the club with them. That took a lot from Gucci but during the battle he was just being his usual silly/goofy **** talking self. Y’all have to realize Jeezys homeboy literally tried to run down on him and they knew Gucci wasn’t going to give anything up quietly. They knew going in things would get loud. Y’all capping if y’all say y’all could forgive someone you think put a hit out on you.

But for the record, Jeezy said he didn’t send Pookie Loc after Gucci. On “Forgive Me” from his Church in The Streets album he said “Rest in Peace to Pookie Loc, Blame it on me never snitching, Lord knows I ain’t send the homie on a dummy mission.”.......I can’t remember where I seen it but I remember Jeezy saying Pookie Loc and the other two did that on their own on some trying to impress him type ****. Truth is who really knows.....
That bolded is a fact. Jeezy never came out and spoke on it at the time tho. The industry and everyone around it used the as entertainment. But we can clearly see mofos still wanna see ****** kill each other over the street **** based on comments during the live and in this thread

Advertisement
But for the record, Jeezy said he didn’t send Pookie Loc after Gucci. On “Forgive Me” from his Church in The Streets album he said “Rest in Peace to Pookie Loc, Blame it on me never snitching, Lord knows I ain’t send the homie on a dummy mission.”.......I can’t remember where I seen it but I remember Jeezy saying Pookie Loc and the other two did that on their own on some trying to impress him type ****. Truth is who really knows.....
lmao gullible *** ****** gonna believe some crap like that

More for the rap game?!?!?!

STOP IT!

The rap game AS A WHOLE never respected Gucci. He was part that "coon rap" that other states talked **** about when they referenced Southern hip hop. Jeezy was part of the handful of Southern artist that were actually respected by the rest of the country. (along with guys like TIP, Outkast, Scarface, etc) Gucci been mocked and made fun of so many **** times by the rest of the hip hop world.
Lol “coon rap”. Hip hop is diverse and Gucci’s influence is all over Atlanta the last decade. Non-southerners have mocked Atlanta while Atlanta has been running rap for **** near 20 years at this point. Who gives a **** who mocks and makes fun of it. There’s a reason why 2.5 mill people were tuned in to watch the battle. Gucci a legend in his own right.

lmao gullible *** ****** gonna believe some crap like that
I didn’t say I believe him. I just posted on what came out of Jeezys own mouth since that’s really the only time he spoke out specifically about the situation. In his breakfast club interview yesterday he briefly spoke again and said it’s is a lot of false narratives out that everyone just ran with. As with everything, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Advertisement
Came in here and dropped some knowledge. I, for the record feel the robbery on Gucci was more of a BMF thing than a Jeezy thing. But since Jeezy was being funded by BMF and Pookie was the homie, it was easy to point the finger at the snowman.
These are some real street dudes. Not just rappers portraying the image. Half the stuff that went down between these two, we will never know. It’s all speculation and assuming.....

I didn’t say I believe him. I just posted on what came out of Jeezys own mouth since that’s really the only time he spoke out specifically about the situation. In his breakfast club interview yesterday he briefly spoke again and said it’s is a lot of false narratives out that everyone just ran with. As with everything, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

For what it’s worth Gucci has a bigger net worth than Jeezy does.

Jeezy didn’t play And Then What, My President, I Luv It, Go Getta, Love in This Club, Amazing with Kanye, Can’t Tell Me Nothing remix, So Hard with Rihanna, Top Back remix, etc. He didn’t even play the Stay Strapped diss. And still won.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay my bad..it’s a habit. My fam is from NY and always tried to **** on hip hop in the south 😂

I won’t lie, all time body of work NY murders the south. But NY has no one new, you’re 100% right. I won’t **** on southern rap but I honestly know very little about it.

check this from Uncle Murda...basically parrots your first response to me.

😂😂😂. I will say they are redeeming themselves with the Griselda gang (Conway the Machine, Benny the Butcher, and Westside Gunn). Those dudes can rap. No cap. And I do not care for NY rappers being from FLA.

Love BSF!!! Benny just got shot earlier this week...

he was locked up when I lived in Buffalo but I got some good stories about that crew...

Advertisement
Back