Jett Duffey

Advertisement
Another name to know is Jonathan Moxon, from West Canaan U. Small school but stepped in for injured starter. He put up some gaudy stats and they used a lot of trickery.

I like Jett though from the Air Raid offenses....I would like to see what TVD can do and in spreads like this, it is easier to see freshman early like Nix from Auburn.

I'm sorry but William's and Tate gotta go. Gut the QB room and build a better atmosphere and attitude in there.

Advertisement
Perry wasn't any of that...A knucklehead off the field ehhh ya. But he wasn't any quitter. True cane and great teammate.

Just not very good.
He got it together off the field too. He made some not so good decisions but knucklehead is going too far.

Another name to know is Jonathan Moxon, from West Canaan U. Small school but stepped in for injured starter. He put up some gaudy stats and they used a lot of trickery.

I like Jett though from the Air Raid offenses....I would like to see what TVD can do and in spreads like this, it is easier to see freshman early like Nix from Auburn.
Can he bring Tweeder with him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back