JETS & JAGUARS FANS

Dude, I'm not claiming that Jax is so great (and it's definitely improved over the past 20 years), and I certainly love NYC, but the kid is from Georgia and he went to Clemson (which is on the GA-SC border). Moving to a city on the FL-GA border will be minimal culture shock for him.

It doesn't matter if YOU like Jacksonville, it only matters what Sunshine thinks of Jax. And I feel confident that he'll like it just fine.

Millionaires don't calculate distance in driving miles. Flying difference is negligible. Again not everyone thinks the same but if i'm 22 i'm chasing that NY culture shock over the some city that resembles a giant strip mall. Just let me project my dreams man lol.

Advertisement
Either way I fully expect the Washington Football team to set fire to a pile of 1st round picks to move up to get Justin Fields. Maybe with Rivera it will be different though, one can hope.

Advertisement
Dude, I'm not claiming that Jax is so great (and it's definitely improved over the past 20 years), and I certainly love NYC, but the kid is from Georgia and he went to Clemson (which is on the GA-SC border). Moving to a city on the FL-GA border will be minimal culture shock for him.

It doesn't matter if YOU like Jacksonville, it only matters what Sunshine thinks of Jax. And I feel confident that he'll like it just fine.
I would live in/choose to play in Jacksonville 1000/1000 times vs. New York

Advertisement
If Jacksonville is to ever get and keep a franchise signal caller, its Trevor Lawrence. Grew up a little over 4 hours away from Jacksonville, played college football in South Carolina. Its a good fit. Good ol TK will absolutely need to build a front office and coaching staff that supports their new QB.

With that said...the most Jacksonville Jaguars thing would be for the Jaguars to win one of these next two games.

He's been playing D1 ball for 3 years at the highest level... He's traveled all over the country multiple times and seen more already than most people will in a lifetime.... Culture shock won't be a issue... He'll be fine in NY should it come to that...

Advertisement
Millionaires don't calculate distance in driving miles. Flying difference is negligible. Again not everyone thinks the same but if i'm 22 i'm chasing that NY culture shock over the some city that resembles a giant strip mall. Just let me project my dreams man lol.

what makes you think jville is such a **** hole? NYC routinely has the lowest overall happiness of any city in the USA. I'm sure that's different if you have money but, that is true for ANY city at that point.

Advertisement
Back