Jethro Franklin

ball915

All-American
How does this guy get a pass this year? Our DL had 0 TFL against Nebraska who ran 81% of the time and 1 tonight against GT who ran just as much if not more. Our DL gets 0 push for the 4th year in a row with improved DT's and 5 star ends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Animated-building-on-fire-burning-down.gif

How does this guy get a pass this year? Our DL had 0 TFL against Nebraska who ran 81% of the time and 1 tonight against GT who ran just as much if not more. Our DL gets 0 push for the 4th year in a row with improved DT's and 5 star ends.

I'm sure he's told what technique to teach the DL. Doubt he's allowed to tell them to play aggressively.

At this point I don't fault any of the position coaches, they are doing what they are told to do i.e. coach passive, reactive techniques. There will be no change until the head coach is fired.

Advertisement
I posted on some other board back when he was hired that this was Golden's first mistake. I follow the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pretty closely, and he lasted only one season as the Bucs DL coach under Gruden. It was same thing you see here, no DL ever even attempt to disengage from a blocker.

Advertisement
Back