Jesus....

INCaneFan

Band
Banned
I thought we were going to get this one....I really did. We came out banging on defense. The defense all but killed Francois.

That young man, he's one tough SOB....only way he was coming out was if we killed him. He just kept coming and Richt, I just don't get this offense at all. Walton, why the **** aren't we throwing to him or Yearby out of the backfield? They both showed they are great at it last year under dumb and company.

BK, he lost a tooth and kept going, but he's a sitting duck back there with any kind of pressure. Same guy he's always been. He delivered what should've been the tie to Coley, but WTF Richt with the three runs leading up to that? I know a lot of people think I'm tough on BK, but Richt isn't doing him any favors.

I don't like Richt's play calling, hate it in fact. It's like he is trying to fit some square pegs in round holes. It's a concern right now, we'll see how it goes. Whatever he's doing doesn't work with BK at QB.

Dalvin, if we were Superman, he's our **** kryptonite. Walker, thought we did well with him tonight and then he shows up at a critical time. Taking some soil, I know they do this, but that just annoyed the **** out of me.

The stadium, looks good on television and sounds loud. Seemed like a great environment.

The men in green and orange, they fought hard. I'm proud of what they left out there and hope we as fans don't get down on them. They never folded, it just didn't bounce our way tonight.

Sorry for the thoughts all over the place. Under the last staff, I just expected the loss. They had me believing we were going to get this one and now it's seven in a row. We'll get back on top, I really believe that, but really really wanted it maybe a bit too fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back