Jesus Wilson

LexCane55

Senior
In Kansas, but heard he had another huge game for Columbus tonight vs Belen.

2 TDs for the FSU commit

Is there a better SoFla senior WR right now?

Peter any chance if Miami gets in it that they could turn him?

Woodley and Chesnut had big games as well. 3 TDs for Woodley and an 80 yard TD for Chestnut

Advertisement
In Kansas, but heard he had another huge game for Columbus tonight vs Belen.

2 TDs for the FSU commit

Is there a better SoFla senior WR right now?

Peter any chance if Miami gets in it that they could turn him?

Woodley and Chesnut had big games as well. 3 TDs for Woodley and an 80 yard TD for Chestnut

Even if Miami went after him, it would be too late. He's set on FSU and has been for some time now.

If we got on him earlier, like back in the spring, there would have been a good shot. The problem is that we liked him at DB not WR.

Shame we couldnt see it on him. I wonder if it would have been different if Columbus would have used him more last season.

Advertisement
Why do we need him?

He's the type of kid that will blow up at FSU and people will be saying "how did we let that kid get away?"

He is definitely Miami material, I just don't think the staff truly wants a receiver in this year's class other than AJL. They obviously like what they have in Waters and Lewis. Lockhart has the ability, he just needs some type to adjust in the college level. Carter and Jones both have upside, Scott is only a sophomore, and AJL coming in January is huge for his progression.

Why do we need him?

Gio Bernard
Kevin Grooms
Denard Robinson
Chris Dunkley
Mike Bellamy
Sammy Watkins
Ivan McCartney
Ricardo Louis
Stedman Bailey
Willis Wright
Devonte Freeman
Amari Cooper
Sterling Griffin
Vincent Smith
James White

Offensive playmakers out of Miami´s back yard who have gone elsewhere the last three years, for whatever reasons. Off the top of my head.

We're taking 1 WR this year. You can't "wish" yourself more ships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back