Jessie Marks

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
Mike Ryan just exposed the feckless rot that was running our program during the Le Batard local hour. He tells a story about how Jessie Marks tells a booster, who was upset after we got whooped, that the boosters need to stop thinking about the team like they were Florida or Alabama and start thinking about the team like they were Vanderbilt.

1638907181566.gif

Advertisement
Mike Ryan just exposed the feckless rot that was running our program during the Le Batard local hour. He tells a story about how Jessie Marks tells a booster, who was upset after we got whooped, that the boosters need to stop thinking about the team like they were Florida or Alabama and start thinking about the team like they were Vanderbilt.

View attachment 166445

That can’t be fūcking right. Had he said that to me, I would have had to exercise extreme self control to not give him a Dave Chapelle slap (metaphorically speaking of course)

Advertisement

View attachment 166445

Explains being twitter bros with Tim Reynolds...another pant load.

How much money did the Lemonis campaign raise?

Advertisement
What's sad is that his whole family are canes - parents, etc. Dude should know better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I spent a lot of time with those guys/girls over the years. They all were wonderful people, and in my opinion had a tough job given the incompetence top to bottom. But I absolutely can see these stories being true, they all were completely fine with mediocrity and looked at us sideways for questioning the incompetence across all three major sports.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back