Jess Simpson is back !

BJ305

Sophomore
D57D0D94-407C-422C-A206-72E367082BE8.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does the D line coach also have to be the assistant coach position?

Also, welcome back coach! Liked the defensive lines whenever he was here.

The other news is a disaster, but yes, Jess was number one on my board for DL coach. The biggest beneficiaries will be Nesta and Ford. They actually have as good a chance as possible to make it to the league, now.

Advertisement
The other news is a disaster, but yes, Jess was number one on my board for DL coach. The biggest beneficiaries will be Nesta and Ford. They actually have as good a chance as possible to make it to the league, now.
Don't forget LT and the DE transfer and the other DE and DT on the roster. My break out player will be JHH and LT

I like Jess coming back, but if he's only here for one year again, I don't see it really being worthwhile.

Wonder if we have any indication that he'll be happy this time and won't just jump at the next opportunity.

Advertisement
I like Jess coming back, but if he's only here for one year again, I don't see it really being worthwhile.

Wonder if we have any indication that he'll be happy this time and won't just jump at the next opportunity.
This is a valid question............ got to look at both sides of this coin......Circumstances and teams are changing and evolving. I wonder if he knows what he is coming back to, compared to the first time around?.......like his return, but.............for how long?...

Advertisement

I like him a lot but I’m sure he views it as a 1-2 year position. He knows if Manny is gone, so is he, and I think he’s fine with it tbh.

Manny calling the D plays against O'Brien? I'm seriously thinking about taking next season off.

Advertisement
Back