Jesiah Pierre

Advertisement
He is really athletic and impressed alot of people at paradise camp last year. Did extremely well in the movement and coverage drills. Alot of our 3 stars will be 4 stars soon. Pierre Brooks Crowley Brown Daxon Williams will all be bumped up

Advertisement
We've done a great job of latching on to underrated players before they blow up. I'm a huge fan of Pierre. I think he will be a mid 4 star by the end of things.

Just listened to the interview and he doesn't sound like he is going anywhere.

He supposedly was one of the first guys to reach out to Huff and welcome him.

Sounds like a great kid who is going to work hard.

Blue: "What do you think you need to work on the most this off season?"

Pierre: "Everything"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pierre gave an impressive interview. He is a smart kid with his head screwed on straight. I really hope R Davis gets added to this class. But you cannot overlook the maturity and leadership that Pierre brings along with plus athleticism.

Advertisement
He is the Mike we need
I guess we have nothing to worry about concerning the Turds and Jesiah. Kid sounds solid. I’m very interested to see his Senior year, hopefully they play better competition so we can fully grasp and measure his abilities. Because like Mico Jones pointed competition sucked balls! I know I’ve mentioned this before and I will take fire for it. The O-Linemen on The opposing teams where so small and garbage that once the ball was hiked The D-Linemen were back there on the QB or the poor running back who barely getting the handoff. The film is a bloodbath of the worst kind! Seems like the whole team are 5star studs playing against that garbage competition! I like the kid don’t get it twisted and I want him as a Cane as I mentioned before but I’d like to see him vs a stout Offense with some Big Quality Linemen.

Advertisement
Back