Jes*s the Big XII is a disaster

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
Iowa St loses at home to Louisiana
K St loses at home to Arky St
Kansas is getting their sh*t pushed in at home vs. Coastal Carolina

The first 2 f-d up my parlay. I wasn't dumb enough to bet on Kansas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Les Miles cant beat CC at home they going winless for the year. Thought he might make them the new Baylor turnaround of the BIG12 but not looking likely anymore. They never should have fired that morbidly obese dude who's name escapes me

Advertisement
Iowa St loses at home to Louisiana
K St loses at home to Arky St
Kansas is getting their sh*t pushed in at home vs. Coastal Carolina

The first 2 f-d up my parlay. I wasn't dumb enough to bet on Kansas.
It's back to what it was in the past. A two team conference dominated by Oklahoma and Texas, with everyone else far...far below them.

I watched the first half of the Coastal-Kansas game and Coastal did whatever they wanted.

Was I shocked? Not so much but Les Miles definitely doesn't have the same energy he did at LSU and I didn't expect to see Kansas get pushed around that badly

Advertisement
It should put things in perspective for everybody that was complaining about beating UAB...

3 P5 teams lost to Sun Belt teams yesterday, that's why you can't take these games for granted.

We handled our business vs UAB & got the W, this very same Miami team last year lost to 2 G5 teams & struggled to beat Central Michigan.

You **** right I was happy we beat UAB.

It should put things in perspective for everybody that was complaining about beating UAB...

3 P5 teams lost to Sun Belt teams yesterday, that's why you can't take these games for granted.

We handled our business vs UAB & got the W, this very same Miami team last year lost to 2 G5 teams & struggled to beat Central Michigan.

You **** right I was happy we beat UAB.
Don’t forget Texas Tech holding off Houston Baptist 35-33 despite giving up 600 yards of offense at home.

I’m not a Manny fan boy but I think many are underestimating how ugly the football is going to be across the country given the circumstances. I also think many are underestimating how clean we played relative to a lot of the teams I watched yesterday. Factor in playing a senior laden UAB that had a top 20 D last year and a game under their belt, we looked better than most. Few penalties, limited drops, pretty good tackling for game 1 coming out of a pandemic with no spring practice IMO.

Advertisement
Back