Jerry jeudy top 2

Advertisement
I have literally no words for people who after all of these years still whine and cry about a kids top 2 or 5 this early. **** the tops and win they'll come on NSD

It's all hearsay. None of their reporters actually quoted him saying it. They asked him what schools are sticking out. Gator reporters are known to bait kids into click bait headlines.

Right now I still expect Jeudy to sign with Bama. Let the season play out.

Advertisement
?? Who's your source....he just said it was Us and Bama like a week and a half ago

We havent even played a snap. Let CMR show those boys what a true offense is. We will have them all wanting to come to the U.

[TWEET]756851465533218816[/TWEET]

There you go. Goes with what I said earlier. Gator reporters are notorious for baiting kids into pro gator article headlines.

He never even said and wasn't even quoted as saying that was his top 2.

Typical Gators..

[TWEET]756851465533218816[/TWEET]

There you go. Goes with what I said earlier. Gator reporters are notorious for baiting kids into pro gator article headlines.

He never even said and wasn't even quoted as saying that was his top 2.

Typical Gators..

attachment.php

Advertisement
Lol!! I guess the whole Jordan Scarlett situation got some of you ninjas shook. Let's repeat, JS followed tail, instead of football; and now he regrets it.

Never believe a Gator Website, or their reporters

Lol!! I guess the whole Jordan Scarlett situation got some of you ninjas shook. Let's repeat, JS followed tail, instead of football; and now he regrets it.

No, Scarlett hated Al Golden so it made the decision much easier. And when he got suspended for the bowl game he was getting hit up by every **** school in the country to transfer, he could've left to any school but he didn't.

No, Scarlett hated Al Golden so it made the decision much easier. And when he got suspended for the bowl game he was getting hit up by every **** school in the country to transfer, he could've left to any school but he didn't.

Lol!! What ever makes u sleep at night.

Advertisement
Who ever started that this is an idiot no chance the gators are in the top 2

OK bubba....

Suck a ****

Advertisement

That's funny cause I saw him when I was on a recruiting trip with my nephew at Alabama in January. They wouldn't offer him & he told my nephew verbatim "fudge Miami I just called the staff to try to transfer & they said they good." So I'm not sure all these schools that were hitting him up but he gave the impression he had limited options.

Advertisement
Back