Jerome Washington

Advertisement
We have success with JUCO TE's regularly. Now we need some help with JUCO DT's and HS Blue chipper DT's

We have success with JUCO TE's regularly. Now we need some help with JUCO DT's and HS Blue chipper DT's

image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
ranked #1 JUCO TE by ESPN and the #19 JUCO player in the nation.

He looks like a great Pickup... How does he compare to Archibald and Clarington?

I like him better. More game ready. Could play right away. Washington was a great find and pick up.

And tyrn, yes. 4 to play 4.

I loved Archibalds upside though. Thought he could of been a good one for us.

Clarington... more potential than anything. Might be better suited on defense than offense and his grades are not something pretty. If grades wasn't the case..... he would be committed to Miami. Marshall, WVU, or Prep.

Advertisement
He apparently is visiting this weekend as he tweeted out " I Love Miami already". I saw it after IstandwiththeU retweeted it

ranked #1 JUCO TE by ESPN and the #19 JUCO player in the nation.

He looks like a great Pickup... How does he compare to Archibald and Clarington?

I like him better. More game ready. Could play right away. Washington was a great find and pick up.

And tyrn, yes. 4 to play 4.

I loved Archibalds upside though. Thought he could of been a good one for us.

Clarington... more potential than anything. Might be better suited on defense than offense and his grades are not something pretty. If grades wasn't the case..... he would be committed to Miami. Marshall, WVU, or Prep.

I personally liked archibald on defense, but he was a good prospect at TE

Advertisement
Let's not let the frustration with the staff cloud the judgement of this kid. Looks like a really nice prospect on tape.

However, competition looked like crap. Going to be interesting to see how tough he is when he goes up against dudes his size and strength.

Advertisement
Back