Jerome Brown

So many great UM DTs over the years, but I think he was the best. His combination of superior athleticism and strength seperates him from the other greats. He could bowl the o lineman over or make the guy look absolutely silly with a clean whiff.

Advertisement
Aaron Donald is what Jerome Brown was supposed to become. Absolute wreckingballs on the interior, both slightly undersized at 6'1/6'2, with the ability to use that "disadvantage" and turn it into an advantage.

Bill Parcells called Phil Simms into his office and said "Your life is going to change. The Eagles just drafted Jerome Brown.".

Just imagine being an offensive line coach, trying to get his players ready to play the Eagles, knowing that his group is probably going to get their behinds kicked for 60 minutes. If you doubled Reggie, you probably had Jerome singled up. If you doubled Jerome, you had Reggie singled up. And if Buddy Ryan called one of his million blitzes, chances are, you had both singled up. In each case, you are screwed.
Bruh, in your mind you think your post is a compliment, but in reality, it's an insult, the only guy you could even think about mentioning in the same sentence as JEROME BROWN is warren sapp, anyone other than that is uncivilized. Yeah I know russell Maryland had a real good run, but he wasn't better than sapp. But sapp the leader, was strong and respected by many, but JEROME BROWN was respected by Most, even jimmy johnson gave way to JEROME BROWN, one of the only guys Irvin had to wait his time when it came to leadership but earned respect.

This is why it's a joke to me that coach diaz named jw15 starter, that **** would've been gotten his *** whooped or taped to the field goal post for all that waffling and half hearted commitment. They would've had him scared to speak!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back