Jermaine Grace

Cameron Underwood

Sophomore
ICYMI, LB Coach Michael Barrow was on campus at Miramar today to meet with LB target Jermaine Grace.

I had a chance to talk to Barrow personally as he was catching up with Former 'Cane DB and Miramar Administrator Selwyn Brown. They were definitely reliving the good old days during that conversation, let me tell you!!

Anyways, Barrow left our conversation pretty quickly. I guess he was more interested in speaking to Grace today.

I'll see if I can get an interview with Grace soon, to recap this meeting, as well as his official visit to Tennessee from last weekend.

Advertisement
In my opinion he is one of the most important recruits in this class after Thomas and Collins especially with the deadweight we have at linebacker.

Advertisement
I think Barrow may have been headed to Everglades HS after leaving Miramar HS. With Tim Williams committing UM maybe looking for another Book End to compliment AQM and Alvonte Bell (currently committed to UK) from Everglades fits the bill BIG TIME at 6'6" 230lbs (with lighting speed off the edge) not to mention he is a local kid.

Go Canes!

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/search/node/alvonte%20bell

I think Barrow may have been headed to Everglades HS after leaving Miramar HS. With Tim Williams committing UM maybe looking for another Book End to compliment AQM and Alvonte Bell (currently committed to UK) from Everglades fits the bill BIG TIME at 6'6" 230lbs (with lighting speed off the edge) not to mention he is a local kid.

Go Canes!

U think??? Haha c'mon man

Go Canes!

Are you guessing? Or did Barrow actually go visit him?

Advertisement
Get one of the visitors to commit on Sunday/Monday, then Grace on Tuesday. Get things rolling again.

Dont even like Louisville getting a visit. Who knows what Hurtt is telling them? Probably that he saw the NOA and we are going to get hammered

Advertisement
In my opinion he is one of the most important recruits in this class after Thomas and Collins especially with the deadweight we have at linebacker.

What dead weight at LB? We are young as **** at the position and it's arguably one of the strengths of the team. Doesn't make Grace any less important but I feel good about our LB's.

Advertisement
What dead weight at LB? We are young as **** at the position and it's arguably one of the strengths of the team. Doesn't make Grace any less important but I feel good about our LB's.

I agree! Instant upgrade for Gionni Paul's spot. Faster, & better in coverage! #Grace

Armbrister and Cornelius are dead weight they don't belong at Miami you can't argue that and they were playing a lot last season they should be strictly special teams and we had a walk on play as well. And while I like Gaines hes not starting material so yea we do have deadweight at LB.

Advertisement
Back