Jeremy Pruitt is a saint

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
It takes the patience and will power of a Shaolin monk to spend over a year taking orders from this egotistical maniac before actually showing up to his house trying to fight. If Tennessee doesn't workout out for Pruit he should work as an anger management counselor.

Advertisement
Tennessee is a wreck. their offense only scored 7 points today against CHARLOTTE !

No, But he slept in a Holiday Inn express and was pumped up... friend.

Going to sleep, now good night to all.... and Kenneth, also...

Advertisement
No, But he slept in a Holiday Inn express and was pumped up... friend.

Going to sleep, now good night to all.... and Kenneth, also...

Kenneth says if you were with him right now he would give you a “good night” kiss on your cheek.

Richt Georgia team lost all respect for him after pruitt cursed him and he said nothing back.

Well tell Kenneth, I said thank you... but I'm sleeping next to Mrs. Universe, tonight, and she has Beautiful feet.

Advertisement
Pedicures are the key to healthy feet much like prostate massages are the key to healthy prostates.

Advertisement
Imagine Shciano would of killed it LMAO and they ran his *** out lol

I said imagine so this isnt real

It takes the patience and will power of a Shaolin monk to spend over a year taking orders from this egotistical maniac before actually showing up to his house trying to fight. If Tennessee doesn't workout out for Pruit he should work as an anger management counselor.

I knew there was bad blood between Richt and Pruitt but I never bothered to find out the details. What exactly did happen between those 2? Did Pruitt actually try to fight him? Always assumed Pruitt was the *** hat in that situation but now it all makes sense. Imagine the frustration of a competent DC trying to keep a team together while a clown like Richt has no idea what he is doing. I'll bet Manny is close to blowing up on Richt himself.

Advertisement
I knew there was bad blood between Richt and Pruitt but I never bothered to find out the details. What exactly did happen between those 2? Did Pruitt actually try to fight him? Always assumed Pruitt was the *** hat in that situation but now it all makes sense. Imagine the frustration of a competent DC trying to keep a team together while a clown like Richt has no idea what he is doing. I'll bet Manny is close to blowing up on Richt himself.

Yah he showed up at Richts house wasted in the middle of the night trying to fight Richt. I can't even imagine working for the Kumbaya singing fraud. It must be absolutely miserable. I want to punch the guy in the face and i don't need to see his **** grinning dopey eyed smile every day. I am not personally losing money because of the bum. I am not constantly hearing his lies and excuses all day every day. Just hearing them a few times a week is enough. The fact that he stayed calm for so long means to me he must have the patience of a buddhist monk. I agree with you about Manny. He must be wanting to kill richt right now.

yo that man was fed up with the 3 and outs haunting him in his dreams and shít. Pulled up to richts house trying to whoop his asś lmao

LMAO yup. poor guy is trying to do his job and he ends up having to listen to this guy lie and throw people under the bus every day and does everything he can to make Pruitts job harder.

Advertisement
Back