Jeremiah Smith

When did Mario hold a press conference announcing he was no longer interested in Bailey? Last I remember, we were still pursuing the signal caller regardless of any J Smiff decision. I thought we got beat there and didn’t give up.
It was the old Miami dream school but they took too long to offer so I'm going to forgo my dream school b/c I was disrespected.

Advertisement
Sad Arrested Development GIF
Sucks that’s what losing a phenom in your backyard does. Changes everything

Biggest fail so far in recruiting

Have you seen his offer list
Who's? Jacurri? Nah. It could definitely go either way. With as athletic as he is people will swear they can get the most out of him or get him to change positions after this long or people will see what he currently is and think better of it. What's it look like?

Advertisement
Who's? Jacurri? Nah. It could definitely go either way. With as athletic as he is people will swear they can get the most out of him or get him to change positions after this long or people will see what he currently is and think better of it. What's it look like?
Yes Jaccuri. Supposedly best offer is UCF so far. I'm trying to find his offer list now

It was the old Miami dream school but they took too long to offer so I'm going to forgo my dream school b/c I was disrespected.
Yeah that’s what I thought and it’s not like they turned up the heat too late. That’s not Mario’s style. Mario has lots of faults for sure, but everyone in this thread that implies he didn’t want Bailey is just changing the “narrative”.

App st
Georgia st
Miss st
UCF
Baylor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny how Jacurriville isn’t talking about the school’s who declined him behind the scenes for months…
Exactly. Cause he's more than happy to tell fans I'm gonna stay. But for those of us in the know how long ago did I tell y'all exactly what he was gonna do. All of us knew why he wasn't jumping in the portal back then was simply cause his people couldn't find anywhere he liked that was interested. But this has been his plan. Lil more film ain't gonna change that fact.

Advertisement
It hurt watching this.
Over the years we keep hearing about having to recruit nationally for hs QBs, yet
we've witnessed several local talented QBs heading to other schools over the years
and excelling.
What's up with this?
Unbelievable.
I loved CJ Bailey as a prospect from the very beginning when i first started watching Smith and Trader. After a few videos I asked myself "Who is this QB?". Friends of mine would say that he had a weird throwing motion and was too skinny so they wouldn't take him to which I would always say " I don't give a rip about his throwing motion as long as the ball gets there on time and accurately. " CJ Bailey is the classic example of a guy that is a pure playmaker with a high football IQ. The kid is a player. Everyone was so caught up in his height and skinny frame plus the unorthodox mechanics that they totally forgot that the kid could play QB. CJ Bailey has the 2 things you must have. The ability to process quickly and accuracy. Maybe we have a shot at getting him in the portal in the future at some point. Who knows.

Last edited:
I loved CJ Bailey as a prospect from the very beginning when i first started watching Smith and Trader. After a few videos I asked myself "Who is this QB?". Friends of mine would say that he had a weird throwing motion and was too skinny so they wouldn't take him to which I would always say " I don't give a rip about his throwing motion as long as the ball gets there on time and accurately. " CJ Bailey is the classic example of a guy that is a pure playmaker with a high football IQ. The kid is a player. Everyone was so caught up in his height and skinny frame plus the unorthodox mechanics that they totally forgot that the kid could play QB. CJ Bailey has the 2 things you must have. The ability to process quickly and accuracy. Hopefully we have a shot at getting him in the portal in the future.
everyone top school watch that team and recruited his teammates and none of them wanted Bailey.
maybe you wind up being right but imo we take another portal qb next year and nickel is the qb of the future.

Exactly. Cause he's more than happy to tell fans I'm gonna stay. But for those of us in the know how long ago did I tell y'all exactly what he was gonna do. All of us knew why he wasn't jumping in the portal back then was simply cause his people couldn't find anywhere he liked that was interested. But this has been his plan. Lil more film ain't gonna change that fact.
Tough to get places to really like u when u dirt slants and bubbles.

everyone top school watch that team and recruited his teammates and none of them wanted Bailey.
maybe you wind up being right but imo we take another portal qb next year and nickel is the qb of the future.
Obviously. I really like Bailey and I think he's a natural but instead of saying Hopefully we get him in the portal I should have said maybe we do in the future who knows. I like him but not to that point.

In terms of top schools not wanting Bailey it's because generally they are in a position to get QBs rated much higher. Regardless of that many of those schools are too busy looking at measurables which are important but Bailey was always going to be a kid that fell through the cracks.

What I don't get is what my post has to do with big program recruiters not wanting Bailey and Nickel being our future QB.

Advertisement
Back