Jeremiah Smith

why is this a thread? Don’t do this to yourself, fellas
Live lookin at CIS
eddie murphy film GIF

Advertisement
Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?

Why do I keep coming back to this thread hoping, praying that there'll be a morsel of good news on this?

Why does @SWFLHurricane want to stab people in the eye with a toothpick?

Why does @Confidence1000 keep saying Pause all the time?

So many questions and none of the answers make sense. THIS IS CIS!

Sometimes coming in 2nd place ain’t always the end of the world. Look at Rique when he came home. Things can change and change quickly.

JoJo balls out this year, OSU struggles, Hartline moves on after hitting his ceiling at OSU. Many factors. I wouldn’t expect it, won’t hold my breath but much crazier has happened in past 24 months than a kid transferring home.

Sometimes coming in 2nd place ain’t always the end of the world. Look at Rique when he came home. Things can change and change quickly.

JoJo balls out this year, OSU struggles, Hartline moves on after hitting his ceiling at OSU. Many factors. I wouldn’t expect it, won’t hold my breath but much crazier has happened in past 24 months than a kid transferring home.
Seriously, we just witnessed the Proctor saga happen. Nothing is off limits with the portal and NIL the way it is now. Is it likely? no, Possible? Yes.

Advertisement
Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?

Why do I keep coming back to this thread hoping, praying that there'll be a morsel of good news on this?

Why does @SWFLHurricane want to stab people in the eye with a toothpick?

Why does @Confidence1000 keep saying Pause all the time?

So many questions and none of the answers make sense. THIS IS CIS!
You ask the questions porsters don't WANT the answers to.

But NEED to hear the answers to.

Nickel is better
This. Plus people are looking at Bailey's best three plays from the scrimmage. We could do the same for Jacurri and I'd take Jacurri's "moments". The hate he gets here is insane. He isn't the best in the world but the kid grinds it out and works hard to get better. Even against Rutgers he put his ego aside and played meanwhile people with marginal nfl hopes opted out. All you can ask for is a competitor. He seems like a player that needs real gameday experience at thid point so transferring would be good for him and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be really good wherever he lands.

Advertisement
Whoever referenced Rique coming home is spot on. NEVER thought that would happen in 1M years especially when UGA looked like they were going to hit their stride after that bowl win.... (And they did..back to back titles).. And we were in the dumps program wise...Crazy things happen sometimes. (now im officially leaving this thread until he actually enters the portal one day. Lol)

Advertisement
The kid is an elite talent. Possibly a Calvin Johnson level talent but he’s not a leader. The alphas on that team were Jojo and zaquan. Look at his face when he committed to osu and no one in the crowd was hype.
When he balls he wont need to lead. I kind of understand why he dipped, he wasnt sold on us having a QB, and he had a better relationship with Hartline then Mario. We got beat here plain and simple, if Cam was in the fold maybe we would of had a chance to flip. Kid is going in the 1st round for sure and will create an even bigger OSU as WRU.....kid really could of turned the tables for us at WR optically.

Advertisement
When did Mario hold a press conference announcing he was no longer interested in Bailey? Last I remember, we were still pursuing the signal caller regardless of any J Smiff decision. I thought we got beat there and didn’t give up.

When did Mario hold a press conference announcing he was no longer interested in Bailey? Last I remember, we were still pursuing the signal caller regardless of any J Smiff decision. I thought we got beat there and didn’t give up.
The highlight was a one read go route, and a RPO where the DE crashed. South Florida football at its finest.

When he balls he wont need to lead. I kind of understand why he dipped, he wasnt sold on us having a QB, and he had a better relationship with Hartline then Mario. We got beat here plain and simple, if Cam was in the fold maybe we would of had a chance to flip. Kid is going in the 1st round for sure and will create an even bigger OSU as WRU.....kid really could of turned the tables for us at WR optically.
Sad Arrested Development GIF

Advertisement
Back