Jeremiah Smith

Advertisement
Just for the sake of drama.....if this kid did decide to enter the portal how does the NIL thing work? Does he have to give back the money or have we entered professional style "offset language" territory here?

****-fyou.gif

Advertisement
This kid is going to be the best WR in taint history.

Read that one more again, I said what I said. Gonna **** me all the way the **** off for the next 3 years before he goes Top 5.
Hopefully Jorge Mas can lure him back to Miami with unprecedented NIL deal and naming rights to Drive Pink stadium.

Advertisement
Eh, not sure he's what we need. He's banged up (in a boot) this spring and he's underwhelmed at OSU.
Injuries happen. Taking injured guys is always a risk. But underwhelmed? I hadn't heard that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If JS truly wants to transfer and come here, you send a jet to pick him up ASAP. Anyone who disagree should be committed to the insane asylum

The Bailey kid should be on our roster. I’m at the believe you we should take at minimum one South Florida QB every other year not just for optics and politics but history has shown you can’t just let these kids leave anymore. Especially at Miami where we like taking projects.

If JS truly wants to transfer and come here, you send a jet to pick him up ASAP. Anyone who disagree should be committed to the insane asylum

The Bailey kid should be on our roster. I’m at the believe you we should take at minimum one South Florida QB every other year not just for optics and politics but history has shown you can’t just let these kids leave anymore. Especially at Miami where we like taking projects.
I'm not a huge recruit SFL just to recruit SFL guy but Bailey absolutely should have been a take this year. If we're taking projects at QB, no reason Bailey shouldn't have gotten the nod over a guy like Judd especially with the implications that could have come with Bailey being here.

Im still extra salty about Jeremiah Smith.

Cant friggin stand he is playing for that goofy insecure Coach Ryan Day. He should be in Miami where he belongs.

Generational talent
He was shocked at signing day when he announced osu and everybody was quiet. his teammates were even like wtf. he didnt realize its a new day.

Advertisement
Back