2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
After a 1 year dry spell?

Lies No GIF
My guy, it's not like I have a choice here lol

He signed a paper but didn’t send it in. Also, I believe even if you do send one in you can still get out of it.

It’s a joke…. How many times can it be said. Kid is still obviously torn???

Told UM people and those close him UM yesterday.

He said publicly made decision 2 minutes before going up.

Hasn’t sent in NLI

Miami still pushing.

Cribby just possibly said Miami might seriously be back in this? We’re all boosting this thread because there isn’t a smidge of hope??

They’re you go buddy LMAO updated you everything defending my honor
Why are you so defensive lmao

I understand we're back in it... but we could be back in it for a number of reasons. My question was whether we had any indication as to why he delayed? It could be OSU's NIL. We could have made a better NIL offer after his signing ceremony. He could be torn. etc.

You could have answered without puking all over the page with your speculation.

Advertisement
All these OSU fans talking money are so delusional it’s funny. Their offer is insane and they bumped it in the last twenty four hours. We’re the big bad money wolf but their offer was better when he put on the hat. If he doesn’t pick them it’s their own **** fault.
If this at all comes down to money Miami can’t lose this recruitment

All these OSU fans talking money are so delusional it’s funny. Their offer is insane and they bumped it in the last twenty four hours. We’re the big bad money wolf but their offer was better when he put on the hat. If he doesn’t pick them it’s their own **** fault.

You should screenshot some of the racists comments Ohio fans are making and send them over to the JS camp.

at this point i have no idea if no news is good news or not so i'm just gonna go back to assuming that ship has sailed and if mario somehow pulls a rabbit out of his hat then great. cuz i can't be paying attention like this lmao

Advertisement
I love these sentiments cuz for decades they gotten the Bosas’ and the smiths of the world where they can just show up and win 9-10
Games a year.

As if it’s some birthright for them to horde all the talent in the country.
Delusional. Like ya you've been winning those games with the talent from down here, which is why we have not been good. Now that is changing.

Ohhhhhh, is this one of those situations where Mario had to go to the Columbus Boys to Up the Bag because he got in a bidding war with Taint?

My curiosity is piqued because of the Post saying that he told the Miami Staff last night that he was coming. Which tells me that there might have been a last minute Bag Bid from Taint that got Smith to go to Ohio State.

Just a thought.
Has nothing to do with money IMO. It's a lot either way. Dude looks torn

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Do you think this gets resolved tonight?

Reactions: JD4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back